• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
This isn't even something that comes newly from DDD really,
the secret reports and some dialogue pretty much spell it out for you in KH2. The DDD 'twist' to me always felt like it was only supposed to be news to Sora, not to us.
There are hints in KH2, but I don't think it gets super blatant until Final Mix, when Roxas and Axel have a conversation about it. Then Days comes along and beats you over the head with it, with characters repeatedly saying they feel a certain way, only for someone else to immediately point out that's impossible.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Yeah! 1.5 complete!! I can't believe how long the 358 recap was. I downloaded the extra scene, too, which held me up just a slight bit longer.

Alright, hyped again. First time playing KH2FM. Time to see what this Critical mode is all about.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah! 1.5 complete!! I can't believe how long the 358 recap was. I downloaded the extra scene, too, which held me up just a slight bit longer.

Alright, hyped again. First time playing KH2FM. Time to see what this Critical mode is all about.
Awesome, have fun with 2FM. Sooooo many cool fights.

Was gonna basically drop the internet until KH3 released, but decided against it, since I want to keep up with the community hype >.<

Having copies leak must suck for Nomura, especially knowing how much he cares about reveals.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. These KH2 data battles on critical are truly fit for a masochist. I've somehow managed to get down to having just 4 left... Luxord, Axel, Roxas, and Xemnas. Basically the ones I'm most afraid of lol. Well, I'm not afraid of Luxord but that x/o mini-game he pulls outta his ass right at the end is so damn annoying. Still haven't attempted Lingering Will but he's next once I'm done with these fuckers.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

Just beat me to it. At least the guy who leaked it stopped playing for the time being. But it's going to be game over once more people get a hold of it. Just have to ignore as much as possible and hope for the best.

At the very least knowing that the secret episode will be safe is comforting in itself.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Welp those last 4 ended up not being that hard after all. I felt so accomplished... for about 2 seconds. Then I went to fight Lingering Will. I actually thought I might be able to take him with my "spam sonic blade" strategy for a minute there but then he decided to stop playing and murdered me.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Well I have gotten the smash big out of my system so I will be resuming my Dream Drop Distance play through. I have now cleared Tron with both Riku and Sora and both are now in Pranksters Paradise. Before I talk about PP I'd like to talk about the Tron level and bosses. Soras fight against Tron was rather lack luster for me. Was not a fan of being flipped onto the ceiling for a few second every once in a while. While for Riku I felt like his part was a bit under cooked. Boss only starts being a boss once it is almost dead. Ah well last two worlds had pretty good bosses so I suppose I had to run into problems eventually. Oh and as for the level while it looked cool at parts the mounted guns and humanoid enemies were not fun.

Now onto pranksters paradise! I'm a pretty big fan of pranksters paradise just cause it kinda came out of nowhere and I really enjoy when this series picks strange locations haha. Though I just started the area with Riku and I see that I am in the whales stomach again. I really hope I don't have to explore those bad looking whale inside levels yet again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 49770

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2018
Now onto pranksters paradise! I'm a pretty big fan of pranksters paradise just cause it kinda came out of nowhere and I really enjoy when this series picks strange locations haha. Though I just started the area with Riku and I see that I am in the whales stomach again. I really hoep I don't have to explore those bad looking whale inside levels yet again

I'll go out on a limb and say this version of Monstro is the superior version, at the very least in terms of level design.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
So in how many hours Will that smalle commercial ben released? Because that was on thé 16th, right?

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
VeneratedPerkyButterfly-size_restricted.gif

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
Maybe. It's a bit weird for them to say "this 30 second cinema trailer is going up on Dec 16 at 18:00 JST" if they weren't releasing it online.
Well it's nowhere to be Found. So maybe they are not releasing it anymire after yesterday chaos :o

Or maybe they are prepping the finale trailer to release today already to let People start talking about something Else as thé spoilers? :P

Yes I know, wishfull thinking 😋

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
Is it confirmed that the trailer on the 18th is an extended version of this trailer or is
it speculation based on what Nomura has done so far?

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
Does anyone know how big the leaked game was on Xbox. I know it's supposed to be around 36 GB but I was wondering if it was bigger than that when installed

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
So these are three translations that cameup for the dialog. Oh boy, this is gonna be depressing.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
really? I mean that first 5 seconds felt like a good tease to what kind of emotional stuff you could expect for the Final trailer.
I mean I don't think we will get anything significantly new at this point...
A new Disney World is probably a wishfull thinking, but who knows.

Seeing Final Fantasy characters in the last trailer is almost a must. And I would call that significant.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
A new Disney World is probably a wishfull thinking, but who knows.

Seeing Final Fantasy characters in the last trailer is almost a must. And I would call that significant.
I do think we will see FF trailer in the "Final" trailer that is coming out on the 18th (which happens to be FF's birthday)
But I never expected them to show them in this one.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, no spoilers have been spread since the small videos of the first hour of the game, right?

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm hopeful we'll be able to avoid the endgame spoilers.

But watch the 4ch rumor being real after all, lmao.

Tsunamo

Oct 28, 2017
The guy has apparently been got so that'll most likely be the end of it and i'd say this situation and Nomuras response will probably deter anyone else who gets a early copy (if they do) from posting anything about it online.

With that said though i'm sure we'll endup getting the usual folks who get the game a few days early by sheer luck, but I think we're safe for awhile now.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
The guy has apparently been got so that'll most likely be the end of it and i'd say this situation and Nomuras response will probably deter anyone else who gets a early copy (if they do) from posting anything about it online.

With that said though i'm sure we'll endup getting the usual folks who get the game a few days early by sheer luck, but I think we're safe for awhile now.
But didn't that guy sell like 10 copies already or something?