Kingdom Hearts Community: May your heart be your guiding key

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 31 7.9%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 88 22.4%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 88 22.4%
  • LOL.

Votes: 186 47.3%

• Total voters
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if the community thread is the right spot for this, but have there been any PS4 XB1X comparisons for KH3? My preorder is for the PS4, and I'd like it since that's where the other games are, but I'd also like to see how big of a difference there is between the two consoles.

Nov 30, 2017
I don't know if the community thread is the right spot for this, but have there been any PS4 XB1X comparisons for KH3? My preorder is for the PS4, and I'd like it since that's where the other games are, but I'd also like to see how big of a difference there is between the two consoles.
Nothing yet, as far as I know.

Oct 27, 2017
I leraned that we don't talk about FF XV in this forum. Careful, a little more and you will summon theofficefan99 to this thread.
Ain't that the truth. Though like most places, it's really just a very vocal minority. The problem lies in the fact that those in that minority are still so salty two+ years later that they just have to have their thoughts heard for the twenty third time.

Shit me either I proposed that awhile ago and ppl laughed because lol hue hue ffxv
FFXV's take on DLC would work very well for KH3. We know you play somewhat as Riku at the very least, but expand that some more for episode one, then give me a Lea, Kairi, and some other fourth episode (dare I say Xion or Roxas?) and I'm sold. I mean I'm sold on whatever dlc this game gets, but that in particular would be a dream announcement.

Not yet since it's still pretty early, but I'd expect it a week or so before it officially releases. Depends on the embargo.

Oct 27, 2017
Other people can still be involved with beating the bosses that would best fit their story as AI companions who you can interact with, maybe even temporarily control akin to Xemnas vs Sora & Riku in KHII.

Nov 30, 2017
Sora needs to tag Lea in when he fights Isa.

Roxas beating Saix's ass in Days is one of the very few high points of that game and Lea/Axel's long owed him an ass whipping too.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
All I ask for is to see Kairi fight heartless and kick ass with her ugly-ass keyblade. Kairi saving Sora and Riku for once would be sweet.

Nov 30, 2017
Leave my boy Isa alone. He lost his best friend to a nobody and a puppet. All he needs is some love. ;(
Wouldn't have happened if he wasn't an ass to him too! Saix is the equivalent of that workplace friend that gets a promotion and thinks they're hot shit but gets petty and vindictive when you start hanging out with other co-workers.

I used to bag on 358's plot a lot for it's melodrama, but the story gets infinitely more enjoyable if you just imagine it as a workplace drama about three co-workers that just kinda hate their job and the bullshit surrounding it.

Oct 25, 2017
All I ask for is to see Kairi fight heartless and kick ass with her ugly-ass keyblade. Kairi saving Sora and Riku for once would be sweet.
Hot take.
If she ain’t the second playable character I riot

Edit: welp apparently it’s riku? Guess the newest trailer showed that. I love you riku but come on...why even hide that lol such a boring obvious pick he could’ve said that from jump

Oct 27, 2017
I used to bag on 358's plot a lot for it's melodrama, but the story gets infinitely more enjoyable if you just imagine it as a workplace drama about three co-workers that just kinda hate their job and the bullshit surrounding it.
I think Mike Judge made that movie actually. Except it was a comedy.

Oct 27, 2017
"Hello Roxas, what's happening? Ummm, I'm gonna need you to go ahead come in tomorrow for another Agrabah mission. So if you could be here around 9 that would be great, mmmk... oh oh! and I almost forgot ahh, I'm also gonna need you to go ahead and come in on Sunday too, kay. We ahh lost some people this week and ah, we sorta need to play catch up."

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Just finished DDD and I'm so utterly, utterly confused. I really tried my best to keep up. I played it slow, I was reading the journal every time I cleared a world, I was attentive during the cutscenes, but nope - I don't have a fucking clue. How frustrating! I take it this is the natural response? lol

Well, time for some youtube and google search.

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished DDD and I'm so utterly, utterly confused. I really tried my best to keep up. I played it slow, I was reading the journal every time I cleared a world, I was attentive during the cutscenes, but nope - I don't have a fucking clue. How frustrating! I take it this is the natural response? lol

Well, time for some youtube and google search.
Come to me friend. As resident DDD stan I shall bless you with the knowledge so you can better appreciate top3

Oct 27, 2017
oh good, now I can regale the newbies with tales of hardship

'why, back in the one and sevens we worked twice is hard for the same cosmetic reward, and we liked it that way dangurnit...'
'back in those days grinding meant something, i tell you what'

Oct 26, 2017
Replaying BBS and just finished Vens story last night.

Master Eraqus was really a bit of a dumbass all things considered. Cool Keyblade though.
It's true. If MX wasn't such a creepy dark eff, and was like "light and dark can coexist", I could easily see where Eraqus was the true bad guy.

Edit: I also think the score updates are in the US version of KHUX now as well. I had completed 3/5 and looked back and have scores significantly higher than the requirement. They also match the screenshot above, the score requirements.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2017
Then watch it online. I feel like it gives those that care a sense of accomplishment. I skip it most of the time and watch online too, 'cept for kh2.
because I like to complete games, and it's annoying when it's barely even possible without banging your head against a game for tens of hours just for collectibles and uber hard bosses.

Oct 27, 2017
Thank God! I gave up a long time ago since they were so high. This actually seems feasible.

because I like to complete games, and it's annoying when it's barely even possible without banging your head against a game for tens of hours just for collectibles and uber hard bosses.
Or just play on the harder difficulties. Then you just need to beat the game and that's pretty much it.

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on January 25, 2015 (*snip*). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: February 04, 2019 - February 08, 2019

Bastards.

Jan 2, 2019
Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on January 25, 2015 (*snip*). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

Bastards.
Amazon I assume? What country/region?

Oct 28, 2017
I may have enough money to get the Japanese version on time.

Am I really that obsessed that i'll buy the Japanese version just to get the game 4 days early? I'm considering it.

I truly need help, this series has taken over my life lmao
Hello,

Bastards.
That's really unforunate they did that to you Psx, is there anyway you can order somewhere else and cancel so you'll get it day one? Such a awful thing to do, especially considering how early you pre-ordered.

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Hello,

Bastards.
OH NOO!

Oct 25, 2017
Hello,

Bastards.
Wait? They are using a lie as an excuse? Is this even legal?

Oct 27, 2017
Actually, that's probably par for the course for Amazon. I didn't recall it at the time but I rechecked my order and I apparently went with the free shipping option, which always delays delivery by a few days (5-8 business days) and aligns with their estimated delivery time. The email makes it sound like SE intentionally delayed the game but since I'm not seeing panic in the streets, is probably false.

So yeah, seems like a false alarm. I hope I didn't worry anyone too much. Still weird that they saw fit to even send this out.
I wouldn't cancel anyway, getting the game for 40 bucks instead of 60 out the gate was and still is too good a deal.

Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

Bastards.
Sorry this happened to you. Have you tried getting in contact with support and get this corrected?

EDIT: Saw your post, Glad it was a false alarm.

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter
You know, Kingdom Hearts is one series where you know they will tie up every loose end. I mean, the game justified Mickey not having a shirt in the end of KH1 and restored the cape for Lingering Will. If you point out an inconsistency Nomura will make a whole new game just to resolve it.