• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Anybody else buying more than one copy of the game? I'm getting both the deluxe and the digital version on Xbox. I really want the art book and to have a physical copy of this game, but delivery where I live (when it comes to amazon) doesn't normally get here until about 7-8pm. So that's why I'm also getting it digitally so I don't have to wait forever to play it (and also for that cool Phantom Green skin).

I also hope it does well on Xbox so we can get the whole collection and future games (which I know is a slim chance but one can hope).
Digital Japanese PSN release because it's four days earlier than the English release and I ain't shit, English PS4 release a couple days later. Might get the Deluxe Edition since you still get the regular game case alongside the steelbook (I really don't like how steelbooks look)

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anybody else buying more than one copy of the game? I'm getting both the deluxe and the digital version on Xbox. I really want the art book and to have a physical copy of this game, but delivery where I live (when it comes to amazon) doesn't normally get here until about 7-8pm. So that's why I'm also getting it digitally so I don't have to wait forever to play it (and also for that cool Phantom Green skin).

I also hope it does well on Xbox so we can get the whole collection and future games (which I know is a slim chance but one can hope).
Yep. Digital Version and the Deluxe here as well. If I can spend 200 bucks on series I'm moderately interested in, I can definitely spend even more on my favorite series of all time.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017

I'm getting four copies, deluxe bundle + digital for Xbox and deluxe + digital for PS4. I was however thinking about maybe buying the Japanese version on the 25'th too because I'm weak. It'll depend on my budget after my bills are paid.

Oct 25, 2017
malyse i think it was you that gave me that link to the girl that makes keyblades...I hate you lol. Ordered the Ava one it just looked soo perfectly made and so accurate girly keyblade be damned

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017

I am getting 4 copies

-Japanese digital to play asap on nidnight
-Japaneae physical that comes with Limited Edition PS4 Pro
-US deleuxe for artbook and steelbook
-Korean physical since it's the first in the series getting localized in Korea

Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
i have the digital pre-order i got with the complete bundle and i'm not getting any other versions

never buy multiple copies. pre-ordering a game is already a first for me lol

Deleted member 34949

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Non-spoilery opinions about the game will be welcome though.
Noted!

This never works on this website
Can't speak for anyone else, but I know how much this game means to a lot of people here, so if I do leave any impressions before the fact, I'll try as hard as humanly possible to keep them general and spoiler free.

Of course, knowing how I get with a new KH game, "impressions" are probably going to be me just saying "yo this shit is amazing" every five posts.

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I'm getting so damn anxious about spoilers. I just had to move 700 miles and lost all my money when my cars engine died. Had to spend every cent I had on that and my job search has proven fruitless. The longer it goes the harder it'll be to avoid... The four days between regions was already gonna kill me lol

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
We did hear it little bit during the TGS panel, although the music was so low volume and people were talking over it so you can barely hear anything.

I think the music from 1:09 mark in together trailer is part of Pirates battle theme..

Oh it really could be. It's funny that we are at least getting some bits of some songs from the game now. We probably didn't listen 1% of all of it though, the Aqua battle from E3 had a great music too.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I'd imagine the game OT itself probably just goes up in accordance with the JP date. Seems redundant to have an import thread considering the four or so day difference between regions.
Yeah it would be great if the OT actually went on on the 25th.. but if it doesn't I guess I will just keep stuff off here until 29th or something.

Deleted member 34949

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
I'm getting so damn anxious about spoilers. I just had to move 700 miles and lost all my money when my cars engine died. Had to spend every cent I had on that and my job search has proven fruitless. The longer it goes the harder it'll be to avoid... The four days between regions was already gonna kill me lol
Damn, I hope everything works out for you.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, have they said anything about the review embargo yet? If the game releases next week in Japan then the reviews must be coming out before then?

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Noted!

Can't speak for anyone else, but I know how much this game means to a lot of people here, so if I do leave any impressions before the fact, I'll try as hard as humanly possible to keep them general and spoiler free.

Of course, knowing how I get with a new KH game, "impressions" are probably going to be me just saying "yo this shit is amazing" every five posts.
I love you all lol. I'd lose it if I avoided stuff this long and got spoiled. Thx for not going "omg spoiler culture yada yada"
So you can't get the game?

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Btw, have they said anything about the review embargo yet? If the game releases next week in Japan then the reviews must be coming out before then?
Nah, there's been nothing said about the review embargo or if reviewers have the game yet. One of Australia's gaming sites usually posts a pic of a game they're reviewing and I've not seen them do it yet either.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nah, there's been nothing said about the review embargo or if reviewers have the game yet. One of Australia's gaming sites usually posts a pic of a game they're reviewing and I've not seen them do it yet either.

Oh interesting. I wonder if Famitsu will be the first review we will get? lol

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Most likely. Japanese reviews should be out before Western reviews.

I reckon Fami will give it 9/9/9/9. My friend thinks 9/9/10/10.

I just looked for the Famitsu scores that the franchise received: 358/2 days got a 9/9/9/9, BBS got 10/9/9/9, DDD got 10/10/9/9 and Kingdom Hearts III got a 10/10/10/9.

I'll go with 10/9/9/9 for KH III.

Deleted member 34949

Banned
Nov 30, 2017
39/40 is my guess.

The thread about the inevitable Famitsu review score is just going to be filled with people never letting you forget that Famitsu review scores mean nothing anyway, tho. Which to be fair, is mostly true, but damn do some people love reminding you.

WrenchNinja

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I like reminding people cause people seem to put the magazine on a pedestal and like to forget or are just ignorant that Famitsu is just marketing and is in bed with publishers (Ex. Peacewalker)

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
39/40 is my guess.

The thread about the inevitable Famitsu review score is just going to be filled with people never letting you forget that Famitsu review scores mean nothing anyway, tho. Which to be fair, is mostly true, but damn do some people love reminding you.
Very true. I just like paying attention to it because it gets those people angry.

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I started up another Lv1 run in Kh2. So far so good, just beat Cerberus without any major problems. I don't think I'll get close to finishing it before 3, but this is just because I need SOMETHING to satiate the hype.

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter
t1548738000z1.png

cDBvSxs_d.jpg

o7X7J2f_d.jpg

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Heads up leakers are putting up boss fights now, I would totally understand if someone went cold turkey from the Internet at this point

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Just do it like me and drown your youtube timeline in another addiction you have, i've been getting only Jojo stand analisys videos for months ¯\_(ツ)_/¯