• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
2u5mlbj5wx021.jpg

We're almost there. It was a pleasure guys!

My digital preload should be ready to go the moment I get back from work. It was a good long wait ya'll.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The ERA thread on this made me puke
It's like you can't like a disney game without people wishing you get tilted
What I always enjoy about these threads is that pretty much 99.9% of the people that say the story is a mess, haven't played the games to even know if the story is a mess or not. Is just because it is "cool" to hate on it for some reason haha

But oh well, I couldn't care less.

Hypemaster

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Space
What I always enjoy about these threads is that pretty much 99.9% of the people that say the story is a mess, haven't played the games to even know if the story is a mess or not. Is just because it is "cool" to hate on it for some reason haha

But oh well, I couldn't care less.
It's a large magnet for people that don't care about or enjoy shitting on the KH series, to present themselves as if they did care.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Everyone youtube channel wanting to have a bit of that KH3 excitement cake.

I'm going into this already a fan of Jim Sterling because he's a bit inflammatory for my tastes but 3 minutes in he goes "the first entry: chi unchained chi union cross back cover... what does that mean? I don't understand what that means."

And it's just like... damn Jim, I really thought you were above this kind of hacky cheap joke. Does anyone ever legitimately find these jokes funny?

sigma722

Oct 26, 2017
Can you guys keep the kh3 spoiler talk to OT or spoiler thread? Thanks for marking it, but we still have like 12 hours before it's even released.

edit: Also, the violin video/song is pretty good. Glad it's not her frolicking around in random fields. Always seems so weird to me.

MrConbon210

Oct 31, 2017
Can someone remind me how young Xehanort and the other versions are in the present time? I thought to time travel you must get rid of your body and forget everything?

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The best part of the Bizkit impressions was this part:

"-Story was incredibly entertaining, also Disney Worlds felt more important than usual with well done cutscenes mostly "

I can't wait for the story lol Yes, I love KH's story. I'm sorry.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just got the email from my store. I'm getting the Deluxe on launch day. I'm so excited I started jumping in the street.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Word on the street says Best Buy and Gamestop brick-and-mortars will be selling copies TONIGHT starting at 9PM. Call your local stores and confirm if they'll be participating. Goes for preorders and walk-ins.

LaydinJinn

Oct 31, 2017
With the extremely poor weather we are getting in Toronto how likely is Amazon going to make the delivery tomorrow?

Debating if I should just get the digital version but that boxart is just too sweet.

Oct 25, 2017
4 hours
Word on the street says Best Buy and Gamestop brick-and-mortars will be selling copies TONIGHT starting at 9PM. Call your local stores and confirm if they'll be participating. Goes for preorders and walk-ins.
not even a word on the street it confirmed most GameStop's will be doing it. Check to make sure if your local one is a heavy traffic GameStop they'll be doing it

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
On the UPS website tracking my shipment and it says it will arrive Wednesday between 8:30 am and Noon. I wonder does UPS ever deliver it a day earlier. Amazon gave me two packages that was suppose to be delivered today yesterday. I also wonder if the package actual arrives here in Milwaukee on Tuesday can I just go pick it up from wherever they're holding it at. I'm definitely gonna hawk the tracking info.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Have fun , maybe you could give us some of your thoughts on the game.

Just got my text saying it's ready for pickup tmrw. Can't wait...
ask and you shall receive:
the combat is fluid and fun, I played 0.2 too long ago to remember how it was there but sora can zip through hordes of enemies without a problem and beating them is always satisfying.
the first boss fight was Hype as fuck, especially with that music.
Xigbar is always 10/10 when he is in troll mode.
Ansem new "'0 fucks given" atitude is kinda appropriate.
Axel tears are delicious.

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Been playing for two hours now, the game is beautiful and I love everything about the opening scenes full of heart, humor and nostalgia, a perfect opening in my opinion. But the running controls are weird... they're not bad just different...

Oct 30, 2017
KH2 anti form question:

So this is probably my 20th playthroigh of KH2 and...I didn't think anti form could finish bosses? Just fought the absent silhouette of Lexaeus and anti form popped up when I tried to use valor form and just melted his last three bars of health and finished him. Grabbed a screenshot too. Is that supposed to be a thing?

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Also I just watch Big Hero 6 today and man that movie was good. Definitely looking forward to that world now when I play it.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing for two hours now, the game is beautiful and I love everything about the opening scenes full of heart, humor and nostalgia, a perfect opening in my opinion. But the running controls are weird... they're not bad just different...

I thought the running weird with Aqua in 0.2, is it the same in KH III?

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Game feels surprisingly smooth on PS4pro with 1080p forced. Also the writing is a huge improvement over the last few titles (well, honestly, since KH1) when it comes to Disney worlds. Jolly and silly in a good way.

On a negative notion, holy shit I hate these loading screens lol.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Game feels surprisingly smooth on PS4pro with 1080p forced. Also the writing is a huge improvement over the last few titles (well, honestly, since KH1) when it comes to Disney worlds. Jolly and silly in a good way.

On a negative notion, holy shit I hate these loading screens lol.

Did they take longer than 0.2? I remember hating how the loading took so long after hiting the "retry" option in a battle.