• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Oh, damn that sucks for me then since will be 6AM here lol

s y sorry for giving the wrong info.
giphy.gif

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Anybody else planning on buying KH3 off the japanese store on the 25th? I've got the physical version preordered but I'm not gonna b able to resist not being able to play it the whole weekend before the 29th.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Anybody else planning on buying KH3 off the japanese store on the 25th? I've got the physical version preordered but I'm not gonna b able to resist not being able to play it the whole weekend before the 29th.

I won't since I won't understand anything in Japanese and there's RE 2 on the 25th anyway.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017

I'm debating but I also want the physical copy...

Trying everything in my willpower to not wind up with like 4 copies of the game.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How many minutes do you guys expect the Final trailer to have?

I'm expecting something like 3 minutes and a half. Plus FF characters (please?)

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Been trying to kill Lingering Will for hours... days maybe? Feels more like days.

Twice I got him down to his last freaking health bar but he was like NO. SUFFER MORE!

The thing that screws me over the most is that command blocking bullshit. Completely throws me off and makes me panic, especially when he blocks magic. Also when he goes berserk it's really hard to avoid.

But I will beat him. Even if it costs me my sanity.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
While I love the lingering Will fight, I don't particularly like that the last part is simply "survive the same berserk attack and then do some damage in return", it would have been cooler if it had some other attacks Imo.

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
How many minutes do you guys expect the Final trailer to have?

I'm expecting something like 3 minutes and a half. Plus FF characters (please?)

Somewhere around there. A good minute showing the new world, and the rest for plot. Then hopefully we'll know the answer of the inclusion of Final Fantasy characters. Nomura was quick to say no for The World Ends with You characters but everytime it comes down to FF characters, Nomura always says: That's something I can't disclose about right now or I have nothing to announce about FF characters being in the game right now. Here's hoping we get something

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
Been trying to kill Lingering Will for hours... days maybe? Feels more like days.

Twice I got him down to his last freaking health bar but he was like NO. SUFFER MORE!

The thing that screws me over the most is that command blocking bullshit. Completely throws me off and makes me panic, especially when he blocks magic. Also when he goes berserk it's really hard to avoid.

I beat him on the PS3 by activating Final Form when I could. On the PS4 I beat him with stitch. Stitch is amazing imo for lingering will.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjsu-pJZFCk

Deleted member 49770

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2018
While I love the lingering Will fight, I don't particularly like that the last part is simply "survive the same berserk attack and then do some damage in return", it would have been cooler if it had some other attacks Imo.

Yup definitely the only part of that fight I don't like. It looks scary but it quickly becomes trivial to survive and he's wide open afterward. Over and over again.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

My only strategy is *in Phill's voice* ATTACK!

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
It's around (a couple days before it) the time of Jump Festa, no? Jump Festa trailers are normally between 3 minutes and 3 minutes and a half.

Aquova

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 27, 2017
Kansas
I've completed my goal just in time for KH3 - I've finally gotten all Platinum trophies in the series thus far.

Ug9S3Hi.png

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
PRAISE STITCH!

*wheeze* *pant* I finally beat him. Using Stitch made it feel a little cheap though. Got my KH2 plat. Gonna take a lil' break now and let my hands heal before moving on to Birth by Sleep lol. Thanks for the tips y'all.

Btw I hope Terra's soul rots in that rust bucket for all eternity for putting me through that shit~

Last edited:

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Th gap isn't fuck-massive as last time with KH2 (5 months) and BBS (10 months), it's only a mere 4 days. I'm more than ok to wait, I wouldn't even get very far in that time.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
I am playing Japanese version on the 25th. But I have been playing Japanese versions for a while now with all the collections..

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Btw, I'm not sure if you guys noticed, but we have like a new fraction of a second of the opening in the 30s trailer.

F9POTfO.png

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Putting my bets down that the epilogue/FMV is a timeskip.
I am playing Japanese version on the 25th. But I have been playing Japanese versions for a while now with all the collections..
I don't know any Japanese but I figure it shouldn't be too hard to follow. I'm surprised that SQ isn't releasing on the 25th worldwide. Big AAA releases tend to release on Fridays.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Putting my bets down that the epilogue/FMV is a timeskip.

I don't know any Japanese but I figure it shouldn't be too hard to follow. I'm surprised that SQ isn't releasing on the 25th worldwide. Big AAA releases tend to release on Fridays.
yeah it's shame JP version doesn't even have English text..

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
But we don't know what will happen in KH III regards this black box.
But Nomura mentioned that the resolution with the Black Box would continue into whatever saga follows the current one. And it's already stated to be more of a sub-plot as the main conflict is with Xehanort, so I'd assume we wouldn't get a conclusive ending of sorts following that just yet with all the signals pointing towards there being much more to come in terms of the box.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
I stopped by the Kingdom Hearts III pop-up experience at Disney Springs tonight. Took a bunch of pics. Unfortunately they stopped letting people into the demo line for the day by the time my brothers and I got there. We pre-ordered a copy while there for the exclusive stickers and lanyard.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
But Nomura mentioned that the resolution with the Black Box would continue into whatever saga follows the current one. And it's already stated to be more of a sub-plot as the main conflict is with Xehanort, so I'd assume we wouldn't get a conclusive ending of sorts following that just yet with all the signals pointing towards there being much more to come in terms of the box.

I'm pretty sure we will find out in KH III what's inside the box anyway.

I stopped by the Kingdom Hearts III pop-up experience at Disney Springs tonight. Took a bunch of pics. Unfortunately they stopped letting people into the demo line for the day by the time my brothers and I got there. We pre-ordered a copy while there for the exclusive stickers and lanyard.

Wow, amazing pics. Thanks.

We know that we will find out what's in the black box in KH3 but that's about it. It's likely that will carry over into the future of the series. We find out what's in it but nothing actually happens with it.

I'm not sure if we know for sure if nothing will be done to it in KH III, but its contents will definitely be revealed.

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure we will find out in KH III what's inside the box anyway.
Sure, I never said otherwise. I'm just saying that if that does happen, it would feel weird to just sit on that plotline for a decade or two so Sora could grow up before actually resolving the impending conflict surrounding said box.

Turns out it's actually January 18 3 AM EST lmao
Yeah a while back when they announced those dates they specified 5 PM JST, which is 14 hours earlier in the day for us EST peeps.

Oct 27, 2017
Finally got around to attempting to catch up this week, after 5 hours of birth by sleep I just really wasn't feeling the controls and read/watched a bunch of videos to learn about it. Shame I didn't like the gameplay because I like the story. Anyway, I jumped into DDD after and noticed it was similar but a little different, I put it down to easy hoping I could breeze through for the story but now I'm near the end and all the bosses are destroying me because even on easy I'm underleveled. I played easy so I didn't have to grind so I'm kind of dissapointed here, might watch the rest of it on YouTube.

Aly

Oct 27, 2017
Man I am really torn between the deluxe version and the standard edition. Really want to make sure the art book is worth it.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, earlier today I got a preorder in for the PS4 Pro! It's with JB HiFi and not EB Games, which wrecks some of the trade in savings I was gonna try and get but I feel it's better to have a preorder locked in now rather than fight people on Wednesday.

I'll at least get $140 back because I have to cancel my KH3 Deluxe Edition preorder since that comes with the PS4 Pro.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
WARNING TO THE KH COMMUNITY: ACCORDING TO THE ENGLISH KINGDOM HEARTS TWITTER ACCOUNT, THIS IS A TRAILER THAT WILL SHOWCASE THE FINAL BATTLE IN THE GAME.

Rychu

Oct 25, 2017
Utah, USA
Spoiler.
The finial battle will be against Xehanort (probably).
Of course it will be, but we don't know where it takes place, what the music will be like, what the final world looks like, what form Xehanort will be in (probably something really insane), etc. To say that the final battle wouldn't have any spoilers is 100% false.