• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

Avenger54321

Oct 27, 2017
Gurnee
Hello,

We have received new release date information related to your pre-ordered video game in the order you placed on January 25, 2015 (*snip*). The release date for the video game listed below has been changed by the publisher, and we want to provide you with a new delivery estimate based on the new release date:

"Kingdom Hearts III - PlayStation 4"
Estimated arrival date: February 04, 2019 - February 08, 2019

Bastards.

Sorry this happened to you. Have you tried getting in contact with support and get this corrected?

EDIT: Saw your post, Glad it was a false alarm.

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter
You know, Kingdom Hearts is one series where you know they will tie up every loose end. I mean, the game justified Mickey not having a shirt in the end of KH1 and restored the cape for Lingering Will. If you point out an inconsistency Nomura will make a whole new game just to resolve it.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
The question isn't

"will they tie up all the loose ends?"

But rather

"how many will they create while trying to do it?"

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
You know, Kingdom Hearts is one series where you know they will tie up every loose end. I mean, the game justified Mickey not having a shirt in the end of KH1 and restored the cape for Lingering Will. If you point out an inconsistency Nomura will make a whole new game just to resolve it.
They wont close all loose ends, or else there will be no kh4

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Just played the demo at Disney Springs. The wait is now going to be even harder.

VUbhHu2.jpg

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
I don't know why but I kinda get this bizarre feeling the MoM/Luxu/Foretellers/Box stuff is a red herring that'll all get resolved in one game and just be connective tissue between the Xehanort and Second sagas and the next game will be a KH1/2/3 size thing built off the back of KH3's base for speed and efficiency.

OP
OP
malyse

malyse

Community Resetter

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The song's so perfect. Can't wait to hear it with the full opening. I strongly suspect I'll cry all my tears.

Currently playing 0.2. Aqua felt a little clunky at first but I'm mostly loving the combat now that I'm getting used to it. Magic is so much more satisfying and pretty, I actually find myself wanting to use it for once. My main issue is that since I very recently played BBS I got really comfortable using Aqua's legendary cartwheel of invincibility, which isn't nearly as reliable here lol.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Now this... this is something I'll have to think about. To go in fresh or know the opening.......................................................

It's gonna keep my KH III hype busy till it's release.

Now the worrying part is, how the fuck the opening leaked? Maybe another person got the game and won't give a fuck about spoilers unlike the previous leaker? Oh boy.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
My god, best opening of the franchise. It's so well done.

And that last shot, OMG.

19 days to go!

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I didn't think too long, and have now watched it. That was pretty cool.

The scenes transitions were so well done.

My favorite part was when MX stares at KH, dunno why.
Other than all the parts where there is the sea salt trio of course.

Oh, that was my favorite part too! Not sure why though, I think it means something.

Y'all better not be posting opening spoilers ;~;

I heard the existing leaker got a capture card recently.

Oh, ok, then it was probably him. Phew.

Anyway, story leaks will happen in a few days anyway since we are so close to release now.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
I remember getting in a really stupid and somehow intense argument with someone that proclaimed without a doubt that the Kingdom Hearts III Opening Trailer was the ENTIRE opening and that what we got was it and that it was the worst in the franchise. He's also one of those lapsed fans that just insists on hating the franchise at every turn now, even when a mutual friend was excited and trying to catch up on the series.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Wrestleman

Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Kingdom Hearts III |OT| As your flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that of the confused

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| So you have come this far, and still you understand nothing

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| Darkness within darkness within darkness

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| That's nuts!

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| That doesn't make any sense!

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| You kinda lost me back there...

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| What is going on?!?!

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| Because I'm me. No, I'M me. "I'm me," he says.

frankly there's an endless goldmine of these lol

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
edited to spoiler because i dont know how serious some people here take it:

This is strictly about the song in the full opening, not the opening itself because i havent watched it myself.

I managed to resist watching the full opening and listened to the full version of Face my Fears instead.
It's...okay? I was actually really into the short version but I feel like the transition from the "instrumental" part into the next lines or lyrcs just breaks up the whole flow and kind of ruins it for me. The parts individually sound great but it just never comes together for me.
Really disappointing after thinking the short version is such a banger.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Kingdom Hearts III |OT| As your flesh bears the sigil, so your name shall be known as that of the confused

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| So you have come this far, and still you understand nothing

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| Darkness within darkness within darkness

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| That's nuts!

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| That doesn't make any sense!

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| You kinda lost me back there...

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| What is going on?!?!

Kingdom Hearts III |OT| Because I'm me. No, I'M me. "I'm me," he says.

frankly there's an endless goldmine of these lol

This one wins by far.