• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Have you gotten the platinum in any Kingdom Hearts games?

• Yes! All of them!

Votes: 42 7.6%
  • I got a few. Or one.

Votes: 143 25.8%
  • No, but I got all the Secret Endings.

Votes: 115 20.8%
  • LOL.

Votes: 254 45.8%

• Total voters

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
This is more likely a "my PS4 is shitty" situation, but my game just crashed before I got to the first save point while going into the synthesis shop... thank god for autosave though.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm surely taking my time in with this game. Currently with 6 hours of playtime and I only visited the first 2 worlds lol

I'm exploring everything.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
I don't know how to describe this sensation because I so often blaze through games. I did the 52 games challenge last year, and I've beat like six small games in January already.

I've been playing KHIII like all day. I'm six hours into the game. But now, I kind of don't want to play it anymore.

I don't want to finish the story in just a few days. I want this to last. It's kind of motivating me to be more productive so I can reward myself with KHIII instead of sitting around all day playing the game.

Is anyone else feeling this way?

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
OMG! The game is in my hands. It's real!!

Installing right now. I'm gonna listen to Face My Fears for the first time!!! I want everything to be perfect, and it all starts with this song. What a wait!!

Neo Hartless

Jan 8, 2019
I thought the amount of resources in combat would be overwhelming but all of them just flow so naturally in battle, it's really fun.

That said, the cutscenes and writing in this game is GRATING. The shot compositions are really good, but it feels like i'm Watching a freaking Dora the Explorer episode every new scene.

It's not that it's bad per se, but everything is explained in the most basic, straightforward and boring way possible. It's unbearable.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know how to describe this sensation because I so often blaze through games. I did the 52 games challenge last year, and I've beat like six small games in January already.

I've been playing KHIII like all day. I'm six hours into the game. But now, I kind of don't want to play it anymore.

I don't want to finish the story in just a few days. I want this to last. It's kind of motivating me to be more productive so I can reward myself with KHIII instead of sitting around all day playing the game.

OMG I'm feeling exatcly like this. I don't want this to end fast. I'm 10 hours in but I only did 3 worlds (lmao)

Banzai

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
Quick question about the Tangled world:

What was the Kingdom Hearts reason Eugene had to walk away with the diadem for a bit after the lantern scene? In the movie he wanted to give it to the thugs who then knocked him out and bound him to the boat, but here? Felt like there was missing something. Same with Rapunzel suddenly having the Diadem, but that one can easily be explained by saying Gothel caught up to her while Sora and the gang were seperated from them.

JCal

Oct 27, 2017
Los Alfheim
Played like 5-6 hours and only beat the first world. I feel like restarting the game, too. I want to go through all that stuff again. So far, so good.

The Last One

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kingdom Hearts III had a great debut in Japan.

It sold 610K copies. That's also retail only.

Aisutron

Nov 1, 2017
Vancouver, Canada
Since KH3 came out, I decided to try to finish Re: Chain of Memories but even on Beginner mode I'm having a hell of a time. I was able to cheese most of the bosses up until Floor 13 of Castle Oblivion.

I can't beat
Axel
. I barely scraped by fighting
Vexen
before I got here, but I used Sonic Blade and abused it as much as I could.

I think I don't have enough 0 cards, and I don't have any Stop cards to do Lethal Frame. I tried to beat him a few times but I think I'm lacking, I'm kind of too lazy to backtrack to hunt for those items but alternatively I may grind a few levels in 13F to get more map cards and increase my CP so I can just add more Sonic Blades in my deck.

I really really hated this game before because of the card system, but once I learned how to use the sleights I hate it a little less. Still dislike the battle system, but the story got interesting. I just wanted to wrap this game up before I start KH3 haha.

Last edited:

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
Since KH3 came out, I decided to try to finish Re: Chain of Memories but even on Beginner mode I'm having a hell of a time. I was able to cheese most of the bosses up until Floor 13 of Castle Oblivion.

I can't beat . I barely scraped by fighting before I got here, but I used Sonic Blade and abused it as much as I could.

I think I don't have enough 0 cards, and I don't have any Stop cards to do Lethal Frame. I tried to beat him a few times but I think I'm lacking, I'm kind of too lazy to backtrack to hunt for those items but alternatively I may grind a few levels in 13F to get more map cards and increase my CP so I can just add more Sonic Blades in my deck.

I really really hated this game before because of the card system, but once I learned how to use the sleights I hate it a little less. Still dislike the battle system, but the story got interesting. I just wanted to wrap this game up before I start KH3 haha.
Just make a deck full of fire cards and you are golden.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017

I can't beat
Axel
. I barely scraped by fighting
Vexen
before I got here, but I used Sonic Blade and abused it as much as I could.

I like to do two sets of sonic blades followed by two 0's and a 9, the sonic blade were set up so I could sleight them again on a second reload then cures and elixirs at the end

HMD

Oct 26, 2017
Why did they even bother with this world? A single room and a single minigame? It really feels like they ran out time/budget before finishing this world.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
Why did they even bother with this world? A single room and a single minigame? It really feels like they ran out time/budget before finishing this world.
This is so sad to hear... I get the general impression they just wanted this game out. Maybe I'm too optimistic,but I hope this becomes enough of a base for a future game to come soon.

Chitown B

Nov 15, 2017

Yeah. It kinda viscerally bothers me when people post that they already beat the game in the days before it was even released because they got it early. Seems like a waste.

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
the phrase 'chew your food' comes to mind
seems a lot of people out there just wolf down whatever's on their plate

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017
I am at the kingdom of corona, the game is incredibly good so far, but the enemies simply aren't agressive enough compared to what sora & co can do, I really don't understand how they missed that.

CrazyAznKT

Nov 8, 2017
I am at the kingdom of corona, the game is incredibly good so far, but the enemies simply aren't agressive enough compared to what sora & co can do, I really don't understand how they missed that.
There's a thread right now about how KHIII is too easy too. I kinda want to keep it to a minimum here and I do agree but I really feel that a large part of why it feels easy is because you sacrifice little to nothing to get good damage as opposed to KHII where you have to do things strategically and actively manage your resources

Eien1no1Yami

Oct 30, 2017
Personally although I found the world very short too, the minigame itself that you played was better than any of the previous
mini-games in either KH1 or KH2 xD

Slim Action

Jul 4, 2018
I just finished Tangled world and unlocked more worlds. Is there going to be a point where new things to do will unlock in previously completed worlds, or am I pretty much done with those now?