• Sidebar and Width settings will now no longer reset after 4 hours of inactivity! We have implemented a new system that will remember these preferences on each browser, for both members and guests. This allows you to choose different settings on different devices if you so desire.

Kingdom Hearts III copies apparently in the wild (Beware of Spoilers)

Oct 26, 2017
man i really hope either this is fake or some one hunts this guy down asap

it is way too god damn soon to start worrying about this stuff

Oct 25, 2017
This would also mean the full OP song which only release in January will also leak. I don't know. The images are so low quality too, why is that?

Oct 25, 2017
Why would the game leak so early?? Man I've waited way too long to be spoiled. Im not that spoilerphobic but this game is special. I wont mind knowing the secret bosses though.

Oct 25, 2017
The only way for this to happen is that someone somehow stole a copy directly from Square Enix or the third party production company they use. How does a fuckup that big happen ?

Oct 27, 2017
I assume reviewers will be getting the game in a week or two, but this is still bonkers

I figure whoever is selling it will be in for a massive fine though, especially if he's sold 30 copies. It's the combined might of two massive companies we're talking about here.

Oct 26, 2017
Why are you in this thread if you're worried about spoilers
Because I'm curious about how, where and why the game was leaked?

Also, I think it's reasonable to expect that things from leaks which could be considered spoliers by some would be within spoiler tags.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking kidding me. First some asshole spoils Persona 5 for me after 6 years of waiting, now I assume the same is gonna happen with KH3 after like 10+ years of waiting.

Is this a curse of some kind

Oct 25, 2017
If the guy already got and sold 30 copies the only logical explanation is that someone had access to the distribution/production chain and just stole an entire box full of copies.

Dec 28, 2017
Because I'm curious about how, where and why the game was leaked?

Also, I think it's reasonable to expect that things from leaks which could be considered spoliers by some would be within spoiler tags.
I mean, nothing substantial has leaked yet. If you want I'll make a spoiler thread when something serious drops so we can leave you alone.

Oct 31, 2017
How does someone obtain 30+ copies to sell? Also, why is he advertising this on Facebook, a platform notorious for not protecting data. He is going to get himself in legal trouble very, very quickly, should this be real.

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing we know all the Disney worlds right from pre-release but goddamn if we get a surprise one in this leak.

Oct 27, 2017
If the guy already got and sold 30 copies the only logical explanation is that someone had access to the distribution/production chain and just stole an entire box full of copies.
Someone in my Twitter mentions is going on about having talked to the person. Apparently they work in some distribution and may have stolen the game from his work. With his Facebook profile on the sales page, it shouldn't be hard for SE and wherever he works to take action.

Oct 26, 2017
I assume reviewers will be getting the game in a week or two, but this is still bonkers

I figure whoever is selling it will be in for a massive fine though, especially if he's sold 30 copies. It's the combined might of two massive companies we're talking about here.
Whomever sold it to the reseller is in trouble. What legal action is there against the reseller?

Milennia

Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
this is actually fucking insane, ive been waiting such a long time for this game and now the internet is a minefield for 5 weeks.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing we know all the Disney worlds right from pre-release but goddamn if we get a surprise one in this leak.
They wouldn't save a surprise Disney world for marketing reasons. Any secret worlds will be original ones

How does someone obtain 30+ copies to sell? Also, why is he advertising this on Facebook, a platform notorious for not protecting data. He is going to get himself in legal trouble very, very quickly, should this be real.
Because internet fame. Like how there were people sacrifficing their youtube channels to get Smash content up before launch.

Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
Someone in my Twitter mentions is going on about having talked to the person. Apparently they work in some distribution and may have stolen the game from his work. With his Facebook profile on the sales page, it shouldn't be hard for SE and wherever he works to take action.
This is actually wack holy shit