• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tetsujin

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Its..not physical piracy either, so.

It's just not piracy lol

Yeah I guess that makes it okay then. That was my point I guess, you win chief.

People on this forum sometimes, Jesus. Are you just purposefully obtuse to be obnoxious?
If encouraging digital piracy is prohibited here then it stands to reason that paying actual thieves should be as well. That's my point but let's argue further about semantics and legal terms instead.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

People on this forum sometimes, Jesus. Are you just purposefully obtuse to be obnoxious?
If encouraging digital piracy is prohibited here then it stands to reason that paying actual thieves should be as well. That's my point but let's argue further about semantics and legal terms instead.
You said its piracy.
Its not piracy.

And you can hardly call someone obnoxious when referring to them as 'chief'.

Jecht

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

For purposes of policy and discussion alike it is important to recognize how the situation of someone buying an early copy of a game without prior knowledge of it being stolen is not the same as stealing the game, and I don't think they should be treated as such. No need to get upset and insult me about it.

In any case, people buy early copies of games weeks before release all the time and talk about them here. Red Dead 2 is a recent example of this. Games have their street date broken, it happens.

Wispmetas

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
OKAY FUCK, THIS IS AN EMERGENCY. How do I put topics on ignore here, youtube, twitter and facebook.

Deleted member 30151

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
You said its piracy.
Its not piracy.

And you can hardly call someone obnoxious when referring to them as 'chief'.

It is indeed far from piracy. But it's not a smart move to brag with stolen goods. It's a very grey zone buying stolen stuff. Because this wasn't an official retailer wo broke the street date here. It was a thief as far as it looks right now. A private person to be precise.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It is indeed far from piracy. But it's not a smart move to brag with stolen goods. It's a very grey zone buying stolen stuff. Because this wasn't an official retailer wo broke the street date here. It was a thief as far as it looks right now. A private person to be precise.
Agreed on all accounts. Im not happy this is happened either.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think I'll also ignore this thread even though isn't a spoiler thread. People Will definitely POST something here by accident. I'll stick to only the community thread since it's in another section of the forum meaning this type mistake won't happen that easily.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking WOW, can't believe this leaked over a month early! Internet is going to be a minefield..............

Deleted member 42686

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
I'm impressed, it was too fast. It looks legit from the way it looks(which is kinda sad). I'm cool with everybody avoiding the internet lmao

But I guess the thread tittle could be changed so trigged people would go here and go mad?

BhetjaXIV

Sep 8, 2018
Belgium
LittleBigPlanet Vita released a week early because copies were leaking en masse.

En masse.
In this case, this is a small bunch of copies and in the best case people who got them are not that much of KH fans and won't leak anything on the internet.

The release date won't change even if one of those 30 dudes decides to spread spoilers.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
eoidqjjjpsn11.jpg

The story can't be spoiled if no one understands it. Kingdom Hearts plot finally paying dividends.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't even think I could parse KH spoilers without actually seeing the cutscenes. And even then.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Did anyone here on Reset actually buy from this guy?
Anyone on ERA that admits to buying this would be an idiot knowing Disney's lawyers. ERA could be subpoenaed in an investigation they would need to provide the user's email address at least.

I don't think it would go that far, though.

Cjdamon042

Oct 28, 2017
Edinburgh
The only thing I want out of this is the full version of Face My Fears. Not the intro, I won't watch it, just the song.

So until release, potential spoilers are being blocked by Chrome extensions...

Deleted member 30935

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
I don't want much spoiled for me, but has there been any indication that there are more Disney worlds than currently have been shown?

s y

Nov 8, 2017
Fucking wow. I need a copy lmao!

Edit: someone PM me all the leaked footage pls

Aters

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't think the street date is broken. It's just some reivewer or influencer that didn't follow the rule.

Rowsdower

Prophet of Truth - The Wise Ones
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
The street date isn't broken, it's a dude who stole a bunch of copies.

Going off the facebook stuff posted earlier, the 'leaker' is a petty criminal.

Flame Lord

Oct 26, 2017
Man this going gold shit over a month before release has got to fucking stop. I didn't care much about Smash leaks because it's fucking Smash, but I've been waiting for this shit for years and now I have to deal with this. Though I do remember the struggle to avoid Birth By Sleep spoilers when it release in JP like a year earlier (I say struggle but I spoiled that shit day one).

Niosai

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Sigh... I'm doing my best to avoid real spoilers. Let's hope no one decides to be a jerk and spoil it for everyone with malicious intent.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I know a month isn't out there, but KH3 apparently went gold a month ago, so over two months before the release date. Having it just sit around for that long makes something like this sort of inevitable.
They probably did that to account for the holiday period. Get the discs packaged up now, and when work resumes in the new year begin preparations to get the copies transported out across the US / World.