• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nugnip

Oct 25, 2017
So the game was basicly ready for a December release...
Production and distribution is a process that takes time. The fact that a few copies are in the wild doesn't mean the game is ready for large scale distribution. Also, we have no idea what state the game is in, and what the day one patch will bring.

Papertoonz

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
man i really hope either this is fake or some one hunts this guy down asap

it is way too god damn soon to start worrying about this stuff

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This would also mean the full OP song which only release in January will also leak. I don't know. The images are so low quality too, why is that?

Deleted member 4353

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would the game leak so early?? Man I've waited way too long to be spoiled. Im not that spoilerphobic but this game is special. I wont mind knowing the secret bosses though.

Ikuu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
man i really hope either this is fake or some one hunts this guy down asap

it is way too god damn soon to start worrying about this stuff

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only way for this to happen is that someone somehow stole a copy directly from Square Enix or the third party production company they use. How does a fuckup that big happen ?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
i guess it's fake spoiler season now

roxas leak whennnnnnnnnnn

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I assume reviewers will be getting the game in a week or two, but this is still bonkers

I figure whoever is selling it will be in for a massive fine though, especially if he's sold 30 copies. It's the combined might of two massive companies we're talking about here.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Fucking kidding me. First some asshole spoils Persona 5 for me after 6 years of waiting, now I assume the same is gonna happen with KH3 after like 10+ years of waiting.

Is this a curse of some kind

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If the guy already got and sold 30 copies the only logical explanation is that someone had access to the distribution/production chain and just stole an entire box full of copies.

mudai

Oct 27, 2017
A whole month before the release is nuts. Didn't the game just go gold a 3 weeks ago or so?

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Because I'm curious about how, where and why the game was leaked?

Also, I think it's reasonable to expect that things from leaks which could be considered spoliers by some would be within spoiler tags.
I mean, nothing substantial has leaked yet. If you want I'll make a spoiler thread when something serious drops so we can leave you alone.

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
How does someone obtain 30+ copies to sell? Also, why is he advertising this on Facebook, a platform notorious for not protecting data. He is going to get himself in legal trouble very, very quickly, should this be real.

Birdie

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing we know all the Disney worlds right from pre-release but goddamn if we get a surprise one in this leak.

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
If the guy already got and sold 30 copies the only logical explanation is that someone had access to the distribution/production chain and just stole an entire box full of copies.
Someone in my Twitter mentions is going on about having talked to the person. Apparently they work in some distribution and may have stolen the game from his work. With his Facebook profile on the sales page, it shouldn't be hard for SE and wherever he works to take action.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
I assume reviewers will be getting the game in a week or two, but this is still bonkers

I figure whoever is selling it will be in for a massive fine though, especially if he's sold 30 copies. It's the combined might of two massive companies we're talking about here.
Whomever sold it to the reseller is in trouble. What legal action is there against the reseller?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
this is actually fucking insane, ive been waiting such a long time for this game and now the internet is a minefield for 5 weeks.

Sandfox

Oct 25, 2017
I'm guessing we know all the Disney worlds right from pre-release but goddamn if we get a surprise one in this leak.
They wouldn't save a surprise Disney world for marketing reasons. Any secret worlds will be original ones

How does someone obtain 30+ copies to sell? Also, why is he advertising this on Facebook, a platform notorious for not protecting data. He is going to get himself in legal trouble very, very quickly, should this be real.
Because internet fame. Like how there were people sacrifficing their youtube channels to get Smash content up before launch.