• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Wow. This is a real leak. That second video confirms it,

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Whomever sold it to the reseller is in trouble. What legal action is there against the reseller?

I dunno if the reseller will face legal action but I figure there'll be a cease and desist, and they'd be strongarmed into giving up the name of whoever sold the box to them

From all I've heard, Disney is very trigger happy when it comes to threatening legal action, even if they can't/won't follow through

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
I dunno if the reseller will face legal action but I figure there'll be a cease and desist, and they'd be strongarmed into giving up the name of whoever sold the box to them

From all I've heard, Disney is very trigger happy when it comes to threatening legal action
I mean, if the story is true then they stole content from their place of work. Didn't the people who did that with Spider-Man face legal action?

Silky

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Georgia
He held the controller to the screen and started playing

Truly this man is notorious me
So much raw power in one video

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
This game will be completed by the end of the weekend, knowing gamers lol. Man was a harsh leak. And unlike Smash, this is a story driven game. Ouch.

Lnds500

Oct 27, 2017
Guys for fs, spoiler tag everything coming from this guy. Make a spoiler thread if you have to bt please..

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Leaking a SE/Disney product by stealing copies of it from a workplace? Lol, hope its worth the life ending debt.

Andrew Lucas

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
You guys are buying these copies already?

So much for supporting the hardworking developers. Shame on you, Era.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Really it's times like this I'm glad I don't really watch many KH youtube channels or participate in any community discussions, unless the algorithm gods smite me I should be fine going in blind

Deleted member 11093

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Oh lord, hope RE2 doesn't get leaked this early, even though it seems that they've basically revealed everything?

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder how much would some people be willing to pay for it. This dude should advantage of the crazies.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Oct 30, 2017
Disney's Lawyer-Ninjas will probably be finding him soon. Probably find everyone who bought one from him too considering the power of Disney's lawyer-ninjas.

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
Welp. I thought avoiding spoilers for a couple of days would be bad, now people got to avoid them for a whole month and a half.

Will watch the opening video if that ever leaks but that's it

Mar 23, 2018
Yo, lmao, I'm gonna avoid spoilers even tho I'm not gonna play it at launch, but this dude is going straight to the meat. At least he only uploaded a video of what seems to be the tutorial, dude coulda gone and spoiler the end of the whole freaking saga hahahaha. How does one "silence" certain terms on youtube? I'd like to avoid videos with "kingdom hearts" "kh" "sora" "keyblade" on the title. I mean, I'm still expecting some asshole to spoil the ending, but at least we've been advised now.

By the way, I remember someone seemingly being able to download DMC V on Xbox One a few weeks ago. Was that fake, the demo or... ?

Tell him to leak the PC version while we're at it lol

ebi

Oct 25, 2017
This is insane. Spoilers are going to be really difficult to avoid for a whole month.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uvou947.gif

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Man SE and Disney are gonna bring the hammer on this dude once it is all said and done

Godspeed

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
Are people who buy this game from this nefarious dude also subject to legal action? I have no idea how that all works.