• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
TwOAVV5.png

Would be funny if they went with Yuna's eye colors

Kinsei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The Monsters Inc world looks great. Seeing Rapunzel in action and the Ariel summon was really cool.

I hope we get an English version of the trailer soon.

Gabriel Hall

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, monster SDG look so doofy. Love it.

I think this marks the first trailer showing off the unique Command Menus for each world. I don't remember them in last year's round up. They look quite nice.

Looking forward to E3's blow-out. :)

Keym

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Man... someone needs to teach SE how to do hair dithering right. It looks pretty bad as it is.

ClayModel

Oct 29, 2017
Tangled? Didn't expect that world to pop up. At this point, I'm assuming they're saving the Incredibles world best for last or for players to find out themselves. Also, god I'm hyped again for KH3!

Edit: Apparently Tangled world's already been revealed. Must've missed that bit or forgot about it.

Last edited:

Aprikurt

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 29, 2017
Sully's hair looks pretty bad. We're still not there yet with the tech I don't think.

Monsters Inc world is pretty cool, massively reserving judgement with this game though. You make an audience wait this long, it better be damn good.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Holy crap it was all amazing! Riku looks great! I can finally say that without any issues! Vanitas looks menacing with that mask and hoodie combination! And Ariel!

AND FLYNN!

AND THAT UTAHA SONG!

Prompto

Oct 25, 2017
That was hype as hell. Nice to see they brought back the different command menus for each world.

I'm liking the new song too

Oct 26, 2017
Dream Eaters are back. The Monsters Inc world looks HUGE. That Toy Story boss fight looks ridiculous.

I'm guessing the princesses from the past games may be summons this time around? I'm doubting we're going to Atlantica again.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Fucking amazing. That's why this game is in development for 5 years, which is still less than what it looks. I can't wait to play this game, jesus christ.

_zoipi

One Winged Slayer
Nov 23, 2017
Madrid
Too many gimmicks in the gameplay trailer. That will be speedrunner's hell. I just want them to have a good combat system.

Yukinari

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The Danger Zone
Reminder that this is the only time we get to see more of Boo because Pixar is fucking stupid and made a prequel to Monsters Inc instead of a sequel.

Also the laugh meter worries me.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Riku's new design is fantastic for sure and I'm glad Ariel is a summon, I don't think I could handle Atlantica again.

Visually it looks much improved too, especially the eyes. I just hope they figure out the hair aliasing and then we're golden.

Laplasakos

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ariel summoning must be one of the most beautiful things i have seen in gaming. They really nailed it.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just saw Riku and Mickey and their new outfits are amazing .Good job Nomura.

Tangled? Didn't expect that world to pop up. At this point, I'm assuming they're saving the Incredibles world best for last or for players to find out themselves. Also, god I'm hyped again for KH3!

Huh, tangled appeared before in E3 2015 and it was announced in that year.