• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Imerty

Oct 27, 2017
From the announcement in 2013 until today I lost count of how many trailers of KH 3 were released. It's probably 15 or more.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK SHIT UP KAIRI

Might take a bit of time (and a few rewatches!) to mentally process all of that - especially the last moments of the trailer. It seems like we're not getting FF characters or any more Disney worlds, then?

Phendrift

Oct 25, 2017
So will there not be any FF characters in this game?

Trying to get into this series and that's one of the appeals to me...

Tiddy

Oct 25, 2017
Playable Riku is nice!

So much stuff in this trailer. And everything seems so depressing.

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
What the fuck did Master Xehanort call that place?
Scala ad Caelum

It reminds me of someone...
images

Noctis Lucis Caelum, uh...

Edit: Caelum means sky so it's probably nothing related to Noctis :c

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Scala ad Caelum made me lol. Riku continues to be the best character.

Oct 27, 2017
Mount Airy, MD
Is there a good summary of what the fuck is going on in the KH world when this game starts?

I played through KH1/2/BBS, but not the rest, and this all looks like insane nonsense.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Playable Riku eh? Shoulda kept that as a surprise tbh.

Exn9yOe.jpg

OFkAT94.jpg

Duuuuuuuuuuuude what the fuck? This Cable Town then.

Scala ad Caelum = climb towards the clouds. That's poetry right there.

Rommaz

Nov 27, 2017
Kitwe, Zambia.
Face My Fears is MUCH better trailer music damn. But Don't think Twice was used super well in this trailer.

That said DAMN so much to unpack in here. If you're wary of spoilers I wouldn't watch that LOL. The story is intriguing more and more here.

Omar310

Oct 27, 2017
UK
This is the first trailer I've seen for this game that has me legitimately hyped. Gonna have to finish up BBS and DDD and I'll be all caught up and ready to go.

N64rob

Banned
Dec 6, 2018
So many questions. That battle of I don't even know how many heartless looks insane. And surely there would be no way Disney would let them kill off one of there characters....right? RIGHT!?

Hentailover

Oct 25, 2017
Moscow
Don't just watch english trailer. Japanese one actually ahs different bites of gameplay here and there. Nothing supare major, just different parts of same battles I guess.

Hedgey

Oct 29, 2017
How on earth did they release a trailer that makes me want the game even more? Insane.

Tornak

Feb 7, 2018
I honestly have little idea of what I saw plot-wise, but it looked really spoilery. The Riku part especially (would have loved not knowing it beforehand, but I'm more excited to play this now).

At this point, they shouldn't bother showing any FF character, it's just a month. I also expect them to be really low-key in terms of number and importance.

LAA

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Google translating Scala ad Caelum from latin to english means Ladder to Heaven, hmm...
Pretty spoiler-y, but excited!! Playable Riku, Xion tease, teasing deaths at the end? No idea what the armour in cable town represents..
No FF characters though, hmm..