• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Okay so question Era - I understand Kairi's original VA is not coming back. But is Riku's original VA returning? I tried looking and couldn't find an answer. I can do without Kairi's original VA but I really liked the dude as Riku, his voice is more unique I think and it would be noticeable if he wasn't in it.
He has been in every single KH including this one.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
Okay so question Era - I understand Kairi's original VA is not coming back. But is Riku's original VA returning? I tried looking and couldn't find an answer. I can do without Kairi's original VA but I really liked the dude as Riku, his voice is more unique I think and it would be noticeable if he wasn't in it.
The only one we can't be sure so far is Roxas/Ventus' VA, as he said he hasn't been called to do voicework when asked and still hasn't done an update in this

Oct 25, 2017
The only one we can't be sure so far is Roxas/Ventus' VA, as he said he hasn't been called to do voicework when asked and still hasn't done an update in this

I can't imagine that they would replace him after all of this time. It's more likely that either he recorded late or he's just not risking getting in trouble again after the I.5 thing.

Orbit

Banned
Nov 21, 2018
He is. You can hear him speaking in the Final Battle trailer.
He has been in every single KH including this one.

Thank you for the replies everyone :-) and dang I hope he is back for the VA. I really like him as Roxas. Glad Riku is back, tho.

Komii

Oct 26, 2017
I can't imagine that they would replace him after all of this time. It's more likely that either he recorded late or he's just not risking getting in trouble again after the I.5 thing.
I sure hope so, i really liked watching how jesse grew up as a va with this series and young justice, i'm playing this in english mostly because of him and quinton flynn :(
Thank you for the replies everyone :-) and dang I hope he is back for the VA. I really like him as Roxas. Glad Riku is back, tho.
All we can do now is wait

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017

At the time he was asked, they were still calling in people in waves. Jesse probably hadn't been asked to come in to record yet (or he finally learned to lie when asked and not break NDA lol). In any case, I don't think we have anything to worry about.