• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sir_crocodile

Oct 25, 2017
It's not an ending, just a tie in to the next game/saga. Still, way too silly in my opinion. This is like saying you won't watch a netflix show because in 15 years the show might not be available because netflix is gone.
Well, to each their own.

No, this is like saying you didn't read my posts in this thread and don't actually understand what I was talking about. I originally thought the ending was not on disc. I cared about that. Then it turned out it was just a post ending video that isn't. I don't care about that.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
The game launchs at 25(29) and the secret movie patch launchs at 31.

Point still stands. It wasn't left out of the game because they couldn't finish it, like what you're insinuating. This was a conscious decision on their part.

Granted it still sucks for everyone outside of Japan, but I'm not surprised SE is showing such little concern for us yet again.

Deleted member 42686

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 26, 2018

Doc Kelso

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Lol, can't even finish the game after 14 years of waiting.
Yeah I will so wait for all the DLC to be released. I am curious if this will be another Final Fantasy 15 situation (probably not). But I want all the DLC and endings released before diving into it.

Any infos about paid DLC?
So you'll play the game on the 31st.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
Since the requeriments vary depending on the level, I'm assume not.

Not sure what you're "pointing". If it was a matter of spoilers, the secret movie would be released in the same day as the launch.

Your post is implying they left the epilogue and secret ending out of the base game because they couldn't finish it in time. For the third time, I'm telling you it was a conscious decision they made in an attempt to combat early spoiler leaks. It's not difficult to understand.

The ending is there.

No dlc announcement or season passes.

They're considering DLC. Nomura doesn't like the season pass format though.

Deleted member 42686

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
Your post is implying they left the epilogue and secret ending out of the base game because they couldn't finish it in time. For the third time, I'm telling you it was a conscious decision they made in an attempt to combat early spoiler leaks. It's not difficult to understand.

I didn't said that at all lol

I said that people waited way too long to play the game and uncover it's secrets. It's kinda a disrepect with the fans that waited this long for this.

And stop that lame strawman attitude. I never said I didn't understand, just that I didn't buy this at all. If it was really about spoilers, they would have launched at the same date that it releases.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
Really hoping there's really robust post-launch/DLC support for this game (additional keyblades, playable characters/mini-campaigns, new superbosses, maaaaaaybe even new worlds or expanded geography for existing worlds).

Not talking about the content of the leak, but the *fact* that a full GM leak happened nearly two months before the release of the game (that is to say, that the game was fully polished in its GM state) tells me that they've had quite a bit of time to work on post-launch content.

clockstrikes

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't said that at all lol

I said that people waited way too long to play the game and uncover it's secrets. It's kinda a disrepect with the fans that waited this long for this.

And stop that lame strawman attitude. I never said I didn't understand, just that I didn't buy this at all. If it was really about spoilers, they would have launched at the same date that it releases.

The game went gold in November and was produced and shipped to distribution warehouses by late December. Considering it's not going to release until the end of January, they had plenty of time to add the two scenes to disc if they chose to, and they didn't. If you don't believe that, then that's cool, but there's little to suggest otherwise.

Deleted member 42686

Banned
Apr 26, 2018
The game went gold in November and was produced and shipped to distribution warehouses by late December. They had plenty of time to add the two scenes to disc if they chose to, and they didn't. If you don't believe that, then that's cool, but there's little to suggest otherwise.

I hope you're at least try to understand(or read) that I'm talking about release an update on the same day of the launch.

THE GUY

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Lol, can't even finish the game after 14 years of waiting.
Yeah I will so wait for all the DLC to be released. I am curious if this will be another Final Fantasy 15 situation (probably not). But I want all the DLC and endings released before diving into it.

Any infos about paid DLC?
Sounds more like a reverse XV. The story seems to have gotten focus, but the game is lacking in terms of content.

Damerman

Banned
Jun 9, 2018
Really hoping there's really robust post-launch/DLC support for this game (additional keyblades, playable characters/mini-campaigns, new superbosses, maaaaaaybe even new worlds or expanded geography for existing worlds).

Not talking about the content of the leak, but the *fact* that a full GM leak happened nearly two months before the release of the game (that is to say, that the game was fully polished in its GM state) tells me that they've had quite a bit of time to work on post-launch content.
I agree with this.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not really XV, KH3 seems to have plenty of main story content. The thing is, it has KH2 Vanilla levels of post game content which means it only has a few things to do.

Yes, this. Content is not about post-game but the game as a whole, saying that a ~40hours game is lacking content is reaching.

Oct 27, 2017
I like how people are acting like their going to unlock the secret ending or even just beat KH3 in a day. We don't even fully know the criteria to get the secret ending. If it's anything like the other games, it's gonna take longer than a day or two. Anyone who plays the whole thing a day either doesn't care about the story or doesn't have their priorities straight.

Farrac

Nov 3, 2017
Alcalá de Henares, Spain
I like how people are acting like their going to unlock the secret ending or even just beat KH3 in a day. We don't even fully know the criteria to get the secret ending. If it's anything like the other games, it's gonna take longer than a day or two. Anyone who plays the whole thing a day either doesn't care about the story or doesn't have their priorities straight.
Or...maybe they just have free time and the game isn't that long? I beat DDD in two days, in fact.

Oct 27, 2017
I haven't played a KH game since the PS2.

you should really watch this, hell watch it twice otherwise you wont know what the fuck is going on... at all.

its the easiest to follow video on youtube.. so if your not gonna play the other games it'll let you know everything for the story in 3.

I was the same as you I bought the og games on ps2 only played KH1 and 2 but I didn't buy any of the other games... I did just buy the 1.5 & 2.5 final remix on ps4 though...at 20 its a steal, every games story matters even the shitty web browser game... smh

so dont watch if you want to play the other games and not get spoiled.. if you only gonna play 3 I would.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
So, in other words, 100% the game on Proud mode, get to the ending, then reboot and patch it since it'll take me nearly a week to get to that point.

okay.

Mar 21, 2018
so excited for this one. Last one I played was 2 and i skipped about 80-90% of the cutscenes. Turns out I know the story just as well as everyone else. Just kidding, but honestly it was a blast to play.