• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Just announced, March 30, exclusive to Epic Games Store
www.epicgames.com

The KINGDOM HEARTS Series | Coming to PC on March 30, 2021

Join Sora & friends as they fight against the darkness in beloved Disney and Pixar Worlds. 4 Amazing Titles, 1 Epic Destination. Start your journey.
ibiXvXP.png

V4A9JbT.png

Last edited:

PlatypusDude

Oct 25, 2017
Hey look my monkey paw just curled a little more. Wonder if it will be full year or not. This seems rather expensive.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
EGS exclusive lol. Thanks Epic for finally making SE to bring those games to PC lol

Synohan

Oct 25, 2017
Well this more or less confirms that Final Fantasy 7 Remake is coming to Epic Games Store first.

Tagg

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hell fucking yeah. I can't wait to see what mods we get for Kingdom Hearts on PC.

Napalm_Frank

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Finland
Only took 100000 years for the series to make it to the PC lol.

Good shit but I don't know if I will bite considering PS5 runs all the games really well. Altho it will be interesting to see if the modding community can work it's magic on some little things. Just having more magic shortcut options in KH1 would be huge.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
hopefully we get unlocked framerates and all that jazz

but even just basic ports is awesome news

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man, finally. Not a big fan of exclusivity but if that's what it takes to get ports after like 20 years, I'll take it. Hoping the price is right.

With this and Persona, times have been good for Japanese series getting PC ports. Now if we can get the original Metal Gear Solid quadrilogy my console needs will be 100% satisfied.

Le Dude

May 16, 2018
USA
So if these don't do as hot Square Enix will take it to mean that PC isn't a priority, of course.

Microsoft already learned their games are wildly successful when they launch on Steam, so I don't see why these companies keep thinking that taking EGS money for their big games is worthwhile.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Well.... holy fucking shit
Time to replay my favorite franchise in 4k 120 fps

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking finally Square/ Disney.

Probably waiting for steam in this case though.