• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

What Disney World do you want to see revealed next?

• Frozen

Votes: 63 28.6%
  • Treasure Planet

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • Star Wars

Votes: 46 20.9%
  • National Treasure

Votes: 35 15.9%

• Total voters

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
CelebratedAdventurousBagworm.gif

Mugen X

Oct 27, 2017
Colorado
This game went from being on my radar to being arguably my most anticipated this year in a day. Those gameplay vids just look sensational, can't wait to play it.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
Japan releases games on Thursday and if Western fans are desperate for "same day as Japan" release West could get it Thursday. :P

Oct 25, 2017
Japan releases games on Thursday and if Western fans are desperate for "same day as Japan" release West could get it Thursday. :P
Just checked a bunch of recent games: Persona 5, NieR Automata, FFXV, Ni No Kuni 2. Persona and NieR both released on Thursday but they were not a WW release at first, while FFXV and NNK2 came out on Tuesday and Friday (FFXV was planned for a Friday) and were WW. So yeah, I guess KH3 will be WW and will be out on a friday.

badcrumble

Oct 25, 2017
I definitely think that there shouldn't be any RNG element of getting finishers/command styles to become available (if that's actually the case in BBS 0.2).

I'd much rather it actually function kind of like Sleights in Re:CoM but without the card system; like, ground finisher/ground finisher/ground finisher or air finisher/air finisher/air finisher would always produce a result based on which Keyblade you have equipped (for example). Fire/fire/fire for firaga, fira/fira/fira for firaja, firaga/firaga/firaga for firaza, et cetera, but also stuff like fire/fire/ground combo finisher for a fire-based command style, firaga/firaga/magnega under normal conditions for firaga burst, firaga/firaga/magnega *while in the fire-based command style* for megaflare, and so on. Consistency is key with this stuff if there's actually to be a strategy element to it, IMO (and I'd love for higher difficulties to be all about skillful moment-to-moment action-gamer play *and* successfully comboing your way up to finishers that'll maximally exploit the weaknesses of whatever you're fighting).

I feel like if they nailed the physics and the stun/juggle/armor break mechanics, a system like that could reach an unprecedented level of depth for ARPGs.