• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

sora2k7

Oct 28, 2017
Great OT.

We are so close now!!

My GOTY let's go. (my hype has consumed me)

Amazon please be kind.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The time is almost here, can't believe we're finally just days away from the release of KH3!

Gibson

Oct 29, 2017
Can't believe I'm buying this in two days :):)

Gonna be a good weekend with this and RE2

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Trying to decide whether or not to ignore this thread until I'm ways into the game myself lol. After a long wait like this I feel like I want to go in as unburdened by expectations as possible.

Also: fuck the WW Tuesday release.

GasProblem

Prophet of Truth
Nov 18, 2017
Can't wait for reviews. If they are good and the performace on the base PS4 holds up I'll pick this up asap.

KCroxtonJr

Oct 28, 2017
What's the best story recap out there? Or is there supposed to be a good enough recap in KH3 itself?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Q: Can I play this game without playing any other game in the series?
A: You can...You just won't understand anything that's going on, I recommend buying the All In One Edition for PS4 to 'understand' the story or watch a story explained on YouTube.

You can also read the (spoiler filled, duh) following summation of every game to date written in the story's chronological order:

https://landofodd.net/kingdom-hearts-story-summary-in-chronological-order/

It does a good job of giving you what you need to know in a digestible form.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Any big video summary of all the previous one ? Don't have time to play them yet I'm craving for this one ...

Newman96

Oct 27, 2017
When does the review embargo lift? It's frustrating this isn't getting a worldwide release on the same day.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Man I can't believe we're finally here. This game has been anticipated for way too long...

I've been avoiding trailers and spoilers since last E3 and I can't wait to dive in on Tuesday and free myself.

MidweekCoyote

Mar 23, 2018
I was here. Goddamn.

Gonna play 0.2 on release day given it was meant to serve as a Roxas style intro originally.

KingdomKey

Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe KH3 actually releases after all this time. Just as hyped now as I were at the reveal.

Don't know if I'll be able to hold off getting a Japanese copy... it's very tempting, the thought of being able to play this weekend.

Kingsora

May 19, 2018
For the people that spoiled themselves in the spoiler thread and know everything already. Can you tell what the allround consensus is about the story and the game with the community? (without spoilers please) The leaker was not as positive as I hoped, so I want to know if he was over exaggerating or 'correct'.

You can put the answer in spoiler tags if some people don't want to read it.

hank_tree

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
For the people that spoiled themselves in the spoiler thread and know everything already. Can you tell what the allround consensus is about the story and the game with the community? (without spoilers please) The leaker was not as positive as I hoped, so I want to know if he was over exaggerating or 'correct'.

Hype justified.

rottenpie

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
It's almost here!! :O

DxhdsriWkAE3CjI

Deleted member 49770

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 20, 2018
I haven't been this hyped for a game in a long time! It felt like one of the longest waits of my life, but it's finally less than a week away! I've got my time off work and my favorite streamer promising a full playthrough starting day of. So excited!!

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018

Hank said it best.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can't believe this is the OT title that was picked... "So you have come this far, and still you understand nothing" is far superior
I don't think review copies have actually been handed out. Open critic is counting down to an hour before KH3 is out in Japan though, but this is the first a lot of us in the know have heard anything about reviews.
Review copies have definitely been handed out, the games out in less than a week. Looks like embargo lifts on 24th.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
It's weird. I still don't feel "hyped" because it doesn't feel like a thing that's out in a week? I spent the past few months finally replaying the series (plus playing Re:Coded onward for the first time) and so am very excited, but... it does not feel like a thing that exists, still. Especially as I was only able to get to 0.2 in the past week, so I won't have much downtime before it. I hope I've not burnt myself out...

...and I even took vacation for the back half of next week, but it was mostly because I needed to use up vacation days ASAP. I don't think I'll mainly just play this at all, realistically, but...

7th_heaven

Banned
Nov 21, 2018

I cried bro... So many emotion moment in KH3 especially the ending :(
Ignore the first leaker said, his opinion about Kh3 story is invalid

Wise

Oct 27, 2017

You have nothing to be worried about :)

NiceRiceBowl

Banned
Dec 23, 2018
Expecting my copy on Friday/Saturday, I really want to play it but i know I will be missing the day one patch if I play early?