• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Like Toystory would jump up by leaps and bounds if only those mechs weren't there.

And that's not taking into account how annoying a Boss, Julia is.

Evilisk

Oct 25, 2017
I m having some problems with
the black ink boss im lv 20 and already equiped new accesories but its kinda difficult :^/ specially when he rushes towards you Sora atays in the air and i can't evade it until he hits me like 3 times

This is the Monstropolis boss right? If so
there are a bunch of options. As far as trying to evade the rush attack from the air: you can use a shotlock to try and prolong your air time with its shooting animation (shotlocks also make you invincible for a brief period of time so that helps). I think the safest option might be to use the Tangled keyblade's regular shotlock; it targets quickly and it also heals you (so even if you mess up the timing, you might be able to tank the hit with the extra health).

If you have the Olympic keyblade, you can use its extra form, Counter Shield, to safely block the attack. When it's in Counter Shield form (which needs to be activated first), it has an omni-directional block that absorbs all attacks and lets you counterattack afterwards. It has a standard counterattack, but it also has a very, very powerful counterattack if you use it when it's glowing blue (though that requires you to absorb a lot of attacks, and you could run out of time before reaching that level, so I would recommend sticking to the normal counter attack)

You can also try guarding it normally (and also using a guarding attack skill afterwards, if you have one equipped). Obviously that's a bit awkward to do (because you need to account for your height, your direction vs. direction of the boss' attack, and also the enemy's attack timing) though I did it a couple of times when I got caught in the air.

The best answer really is to avoid jumping unnecessarily (it's not a flying boss, so no need to be in the air so much) and to also learn the rush attack timing so that you can guard / guard attack it every time. A trick to learning the guard timing is the blob's head bobbing. If it's head is still bobbing up, it's too early to press guard; if it's started to bob down though, it's probably about to rush and you can use guard then. After three rushes, it'll spit out a fireball. I can't quite remember the timing on that, but the attack animation is different from when it's rushing. If you're feeling bold, you can add the guard follow ups (for extra damage).

It's very simple to guard, as long as you get comfortable with the timing.

(Also, fair warning: in a later phase the boss will do four rush attacks before spitting out a fireball (instead of three + fireball). Don't panic when he does that fourth rush attack, it's the same pattern but with four rushes instead of three, just remember that)

Unless I'm mistaken about what boss this refers to, these should help.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Frozen is bland visually. But it's amazing from a design standpoint. It's the core thing that separates it from Corona and monstropolis as levels. Which are just as visually bland
Corona and Monstropolis have varied palettes and distinctive aesthetics (not to mention a variety of styles within the worlds, whereas Arendelle is just "I dunno, blue/white ice EVERYWHERE"). This is not Square's fault, as it is a symptom of the source material. That just means they shouldn't have chosen Frozen (but I'm also guessing their hands were forced on that one). I would not even come close to calling those other levels "visually bland." Lifeless, sure, but that's almost every world.

In terms of design, Arendelle ain't got it. It's an issue that is tied in with its limited palette. Everything blends together and it's easy to get lost, thinking you're going somewhere new when really you're going back the way you came because it looks no different. Corona at least had actual signage to make sure the player wouldn't make those mistakes, and in fact Corona has an example of effective and intentionally difficult to parse environments in its swamp. In that case, the obtuse design communicates a theme. In Arendelle, it's just bad. The dungeon was also nothing special. It was diverging paths for the sake of "openness." The actual result was me wasting my time back-tracking through alternate corridors that had nothing interesting held within. The progression of the level (up, down, up, down) is something I actually enjoy, but my appreciation of that aspect of the level design is rooted more in the narrative implications than the actual design work done there, because those segments still suffer from the same shortcomings as the rest of the level.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
If people are complaining about Toy Box, Mt Olympus, and Frozen world... what worlds are good? Those are 3 of the 4 I've seen so far and I think they're fine...

There seems to be absolutely no consensus on worlds right now. I feel like I've seen every world called the best in the game and the worst since Atlantica. Personally I felt like Pirates was the best world, but I found something to enjoy in all of them.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Got my Ultima Weapon and my Classic Kingdom keyblade and beat the optional boss.

I'm not sure what I have left to do beyond go for the platinum trophy. Feels weird.

Tirisfal

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
London
This is my first KH game and it looks gorgeous. I'm really trying to like it but the constant cut-scenes is starting to really put me off. Just let me play the damn game!

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I think Olympus is really impressive. When I first played it I thought it was kind of a worse version of the beginning of God of War III (which honestly is not an insult), but upon revisiting it I was impressed with the verticality, branching nature of it, and how alive the Agora felt.

I think this is one of the first games in while where I thought the cutscenes were excessive. It's not that they constantly interrupt gameplay (which is fine), it's just that they move so slowly and tell you so little. And, more generally, why is Sora such a loser in the face of Org XIII this time? Like hello, in KH2 I crushed Axel, Demyx, Xigbar, etc. multiple times. Here Marsucksia looks at you funny and he becomes a weakling.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Corona and Monstropolis have varied palates and distinctive aesthetics (not to mention a variety of styles within the worlds, whereas Arendelle is just "I dunno, blue/white ice EVERYWHERE"). I would not even come close to calling those other levels "visually bland." Lifeless, sure, but that's almost every world.

In terms of design, Arendelle ain't got it. It's an issue that is tied in with its limited palate. Everything blends together and it's easy to get lost, thinking you're going somewhere new when really you're going back the way you came because it looks no different. Corona at least had actual signage to make sure the player wouldn't make those mistakes, and in fact Corona has an example of effective and intentionally difficult to parse environments in its swamp. In that case, the obtuse design communicates a theme. In Arendelle, it's just bad. The dungeon was also nothing special. It was diverging paths for the sake of "openness." The actual result was me wasting my time back-tracking through alternate corridors that had nothing interesting held within. The progression of the level (up, down, up, down) is something I actually enjoy, but my appreciation of that aspect of the level design is rooted more in the narrative implications than the actual design work done there, because those segments still suffer from the same shortcomings as the rest of the level.

Variety of palettes my ass. Corona is a big fucking forest for 90% of itself. And the same is true of Monstropolis for most of its world with the corridors. The only visually distinct sections are the very beginning and the very end which are demonstrably smaller than the corridors. '

A person could get lost in Corona, not cause it's particularly layered. But because its so samey that if you don't play close attention you can get utterly turned around, the swamp isn't good design, cause you can easily get through that zone if you didn't have enemies twisting your sense of direction in it. It's a literal straight shot, like everything else in that world. And that's the clear difference between it and Frozen. Frozen looks the same through out, but you can always tell which direction you're going cause it has verticality to help denote direction. I can always tells where i'm supposed to go in Arendelle

ced

Oct 27, 2017
I'm 15 hrs in and have been trying to hold my thoughts but this game fucking sucks, that's about the best I can say.

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
I just finished arendelle and i could not WAIT to leave. Whew it's only fitting that its world is trash just like the movie. Tangled won for once.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
Variety of palettes my ass. Corona is a big fucking forest for 90% of itself. And the same is true of Monstropolis for most of its world with the corridors. The only visually distinct sections are the very beginning and the very end which are demonstrably smaller than the corridors. '

A person could get lost in Corona, not cause it's particularly layered. But because its so samey that if you don't play close attention you can get utterly turned around, the swamp isn't good design, cause you can easily get through that zone if you didn't have enemies twisting your sense of direction in it. It's a literal straight shot, like everything else in that world. And that's the clear difference between it and Frozen. Frozen looks the same through out, but you can always tell which direction you're going cause it has verticality to help denote direction. I can always tells where i'm supposed to go in Arendelle
There's more visually distinct landscapes in Corona and Mostropolis than the entirety of Arendelle.

Arendelle is just snow, ice, more snow, more ice, a labyrinth made of ice, more snow, more ice, end.

Corona has the forest areas, the glade where Rapunzel's tower is located, the underground caverns, the city, and there's far more color than just blue and white everywhere. Monstropolis is the same way. It's very linear and set entirely in the factory, but there's more visually distinctive color and landscape than just more fucking snow mountain. Especially when you get to points like the factory fires and you're running around outside before heading back in.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018

For the record, I'm not a huge fan of Corona or Monstropolis, I'm just using those because they're the examples you proposed. I might even say that I enjoyed Arendelle more, but that has nothing to do with the design. But the breadth of colors used in those levels is undoubtedly far more varied than Frozen-land. I'm a child in terms of what I find visually appealing. I notice colors first, and I am always attracted to varied use of them. A forest will inherently have a wider color palette than a tundra, and that goes doubly so for any human (or monster)-occupied space.

As for the bolded... that's good level design. Enemy placement is part of level design, and the enemies there are placed purposely to get players turned around, to make them get lost in the swamp where people are supposed to get lost. "Go up because mountain" is not inherently good level design. Complaining that Corona is a straight-shot is disingenuous, considering that's almost EVERY Disney world (Arendelle included) in this game outside of the three best ones, none of which have even been mentioned in this conversation.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
There's more visually distinct landscapes in Corona and Mostropolis than the entirety of Arendelle.

Arendelle is just snow, ice, more snow, more ice, a labyrinth made of ice, more snow, more ice, end.

Corona has the forest areas, the glade where Rapunzel's tower is located, the underground caverns, the city, and there's far more color than just blue and white everywhere. Monstropolis is the same way. It's very linear and set entirely in the factory, but there's more visually distinctive color and landscape than just more fucking snow mountain. Especially when you get to points like the factory fires and you're running around outside before heading back in.

Cool, I never said Arendelle was visually distinct.

SpiritSlayer

Oct 27, 2017
Just cause it's got no reason to exist doesn't make it badly made. It's distinct, loops in on itself, and is leveled

Ninjas aren't anywhere near as bad as any of the enemies I listed. They have very clear tells, also how did you get stunlocked by a ninja, they don't have near long enough attack strings to do that. and aren't insanely strong in all situations.

A mech and dinosaur are fucking health sponges, strong up close and from afar and ONLY stagger if you also have a mech.

You don't have to fight the room full of Mary Poppins heartless and they most certainly can not oneshot you.

You might be the first person I've ever seen decry Skoll.

Having to climb up the mountain 3 times is not distinct or layered. It's groundhog day and the definition of insanity. Having to climb up the mountain only to ask myself if I'm gonna get knocked off again is not a good thing.

The ninjas most definitely can stunlock you long enough for another ninja to once again stunlock you. The mechs are a non-issue if you have your own mech and you only fight the dinosaurs like once. Plus why wouldn't the mechs and dinosaurs be health sponges, they're large enemies.

The Mary Poppins most certainly can oneshot with their laser beam attacks.

Not the first person to say Skoll was an annoying boss fight.

Arendelle overall was just a bad, boring, and underwhelming world.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
For the record, I'm not a huge fan of Corona or Monstropolis, I'm just using those because they're the examples you proposed. I might even say that I enjoyed Arendelle more, but that has nothing to do with the design. But the breadth of colors used in those levels is undoubtedly far more varied than Frozen-land. I'm a child in terms of what I find visually appealing. I notice colors first, and I am always attracted to varied use of them. A forest will inherently have a wider color palette than a tundra, and that goes doubly so for any human (or monster)-occupied space.

As for the bolded... that's good level design. Enemy placement is part of level design, and the enemies there are placed purposely to get players turned around, to make them get lost in the swamp where people are supposed to get lost. "Go up because mountain" is not inherently good level design. Complaining that Corona is a straight-shot is disingenuous, considering that's almost EVERY Disney world (Arendelle included) in this game outside of the three best ones, none of which have even been mentioned in this conversation.

No its not because that problem exists in all of Corona, not just the swamp. With the exception of the Cavern and The tower(which is a very distinct landmark) you can just be turned around and go walking in the direction you came from. That's terrible.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
No its not because that problem exists in all of Corona, not just the swamp. With the exception of the Cavern and The tower(which is a very distinct landmark) you can just be turned around and go walking in the direction you came from. That's terrible.
And they solved for that by including signage that had literal arrows pointing to Corona. It's not the most elegant solution, but it works. Counter that with any semi-flat area in Arendelle. I had absolutely no idea where I was going whenever I entered those sorts of spaces, and it seems like several people had the same issue.

BassForever

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
CT
The game really needed an objective marker, there were times in almost every world I wasn't 100% sure where to go.

Berordn

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
NoVA
And they solved for that by including signage that had literal arrows pointing to Corona. It's not the most elegant solution, but it works. Counter that with any semi-flat area in Arendelle. I had absolutely no idea where I was going whenever I entered those sorts of spaces, and it seems like several people had the same issue.
To Arendelle's minor credit, the verticality of the level at least helps in orienting you somewhat. There's few distinct landmarks in each path up the mountain that it might be confusing around the base areas, but once you're on a track it keeps you moving.

Last edited:

Yu Narukami

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 26, 2017
What is that song that plays when
Sora is looking for the hearts?
Is that song from an FF game, it sounds familiar?

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Having to climb up the mountain 3 times is not distinct or layered. It's groundhog day and the definition of insanity. Having to climb up the mountain only to ask myself if I'm gonna get knocked off again is not a good thing.

The ninjas most definitely can stunlock you long enough for another ninja to once again stunlock you. The mechs are a non-issue if you have your own mech and you only fight the dinosaurs like once. Plus why wouldn't the mechs and dinosaurs be health sponges, they're large enemies.

The Mary Poppins most certainly can oneshot with their laser beam attacks.

Not the first person to say Skoll was an annoying boss fight.

Arendelle overall was just a bad, boring, and underwhelming world.

That first section isn't describing level, its describing hownyou endnup in certain sections of the level. I never argued Arendelle's story was good. But I clearly know the difference in the zones I'm going through in it.

Great, too bad there aren't nearly enough ninja for that to be a constant issue. Yeah the mechs aren't an issue if you have a mech readily available. Problem is that's only true of two sections the mechs are in. Those things are everywhere in the toystore save the video game section and toddlers. Its fucking insufferable to walk 5 feet and trigger a fight with a mech in it or in the case of the play area and first floor 10 of the damn things. With no immediate free mech in sight.

What level are you that you're gettingnoneshot by their lasers? There's no move in this game outside of a dedicated underleveled run that can oneshot.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017

So your literal counter point to the fact that direction layout of Corona is trash is that they give you literal signs saying where to go... really, your gonna roll with that.

There's only one flat zone that I'd call indirect on Arendelle, and its the second from the last zone before you fight skoll. Every other section clearly denotes what direction you're supposed to go in.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
So your literal counter point to the fact that direction layout of Corona is trash is that they give you literal signs saying where to go... really, your gonna roll with that.

There's only one flat zone that I'd call indirect on Arendelle, and its the second from the last zone before you fight skoll. Every other section clearly denotes what direction you're supposed to go in.
Yeah, I'm gonna roll with that. Because the level design in Arendelle was such shit that a level with literal arrows saying "go here, dummy" still manages to surpass it in elegance and readability. They clearly didn't learn their lesson after the experience of making Corona, and Arendelle is the result.

We're arguing against each other's experiences here. I can't help that you got lost in Corona and think it's poorly designed, and you can't help that I got lost in Arendelle and know it's poorly designed. I'm glad you enjoyed the level design, but I'm voicing why I very much did not, a stance which looks to be the majority opinion. If it weren't for the interaction between Elsa and Sora, I would have straight up left that world and not come back until I had to.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, I'm gonna roll with that. Because the level design in Arendelle was such shit that a level with literal arrows saying "go here, dummy" still manages to surpass it in elegance and readability. They clearly didn't learn their lesson after the experience of making Corona, and Arendelle is the result.

We're arguing against each other's experiences here. I can't help that you got lost in Corona and think it's poorly designed, and you can't help that I got lost in Arendelle and know it's poorly designed. I'm glad you enjoyed the level design, but I'm voicing why I very much did not, a stance which looks to be the majority opinion. If it weren't for the interaction between Elsa and Sora, I would have straight up left that world and not come back until I had to.

Wow, that's some wow guy.

Deleted member 29464

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
I don't really understand people arguing about world design as if there is a huge variance of quality in terms of level design, they're all just better typical KH worlds to me, no way near exceptional game design you would see in something like a Nintendo game.

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017

Personally I think it takes someone very unfamiliar with linear action games to get lost in either level to the point of frustration you're expressing. They're very linear, with branching paths clearly marked on the maps, and anybody who's had experience in action adventure games like Uncharted would have found the way to go to be pretty easy, especially since you find the map to the area pretty quickly.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I don't really understand people arguing about world design as if there is a huge variance of quality in terms of level design, they're all just better typical KH worlds to me, no way near exceptional game design you would see in something like a Nintendo game.

There are clear differences.

Twilight Town for instance can't he compared to say The Caribbean.

And enemies play a very important role.

Like my entire issue with Toy Story comes from a grand total of two enemies that reside solely in it as a world

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Got my platinum! Leveling to 99 was way easier than I expected. Those battle gates drop a ton of experience. Sad that I'm done but looking forward to dlc news and really excited for the future of the series.

Secret boss ain't got nothing on Sephiroth or the others that's for sure. Admittedly I was already almost at 99 when I fought it, but in the older games max level was basically irrelevant and the secret bosses could still take you out in 2 hits if you didn't know how to handle them. Difficulty isn't really what I look for in KH but I can definitely understand why those who enjoy a challenge would be disappointed with that aspect of the game.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Got my platinum! Leveling to 99 was way easier than I expected. Those battle gates drop a ton of experience. Sad that I'm done but looking forward to dlc news and really excited for the future of the series.

Secret boss ain't got nothing on Sephiroth or the others that's for sure. Admittedly I was already almost at 99 when I fought it, but in the older games max level was basically irrelevant and the secret bosses could still take you out in 2 hits if you didn't know how to handle them. Difficulty isn't really what I look for in KH but I can definitely understand why those who enjoy a challenge would be disappointed with that aspect of the game.

Actually Spehiroth in KH2 and a number of KH1 bosses at level 70+ are absolute jokes.

They're not like LW, Zodiac Aqua or the data organization.

Psychonaut

Jan 11, 2018
Personally I think it takes someone very unfamiliar with linear action games to get lost in either level to the point of frustration you're expressing. They're very linear, with branching paths clearly marked on the maps, and anybody who's had experience in action adventure games like Uncharted would have found the way to go to be pretty easy, especially since you find the map to the area pretty quickly.
I mostly play linear action games, and I was also not frustrated, per se. Again, the core of my complaint lies in how visually bland and indistinct the level is. If I am not engaged, I will not want to play. If I have to stay glued to the map to remember which direction I came from and where I should be headed, the level is not well designed. If I legitimately can't tell which nooks and crannies of the level are explorable just by looking at them, then the visual language of that level is off. Hell, if the map is more interesting to look at than the level art, somebody screwed up somewhere.

When I say I got lost, I'm speaking in relative terms. I always knew where I was going in other levels, except when I wasn't supposed to. In Arendelle, a level which does not deal in such intentional obfuscation, I had to take a minute to reorient myself a handful of times. I am highlighting that as a failure of level design.

Deleted member 29464

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
There are clear differences.

Twilight Town for instance can't he compared to say The Caribbean.

And enemies play a very important role.

Like my entire issue with Toy Story comes from a grand total of two enemies that reside solely in it as a world
Clear differences but nothing exceptional and nothing I can quite say I hated on proud. The praise or hate just seems hyperbolic to me, although yes Twilight town was really short, I didn't really consider it to be a proper world.

Orion

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Actually Spehiroth in KH2 and a number of KH1 bosses at level 70+ are absolute jokes.

They're not like LW, Zodiac Aqua or the data organization.

I mean I just played them like a month ago and Sephiroth still gave me a little trouble, certainly more than this. Couldn't just sit there and comfortably mash x like I did here lol. But yeah obviously the latter ones you listed are on a whole other level, and I realize a lot of them were Final Mix exclusives.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Oh don't get me wrong. This game's Secret Boss is an absolute joke.

Its especially egregious when you compare it to Zodiac Aqua that was the last secret boss(And very arguably the second best after lingeriglng will)

Oct 27, 2017

I beat the secret boss at 67, but I did have Ultima, so it made it super easy. I'm trying to get my plat but this synthesis trophy will be the death of me

Y2Kev

Oct 25, 2017
I'm assuming Disney fucked hardcore with the frozen world right? Otherwise that was bizarre.

Soriku

Nov 12, 2017
Sora decides to help elsa while she escapes Arendelle, they climb the mountain, she decides she's too dangerous still to be with them, flees, Let it Go happens, Sora explores her castle (the larxene stuff), Elsa joins you, etc. You can play with this shit to make it work.

Still not sure how this would work in the context of Frozen's story. What would Sora's motivation be to help Elsa escape, he wants her to be a loner? That goes against the whole point of bonds in the series. She wants to escape to begin with to get away from everybody and how dangerous she is, so I also don't see her accepting help. And it's not even until the mountain where there's any real danger to her where she might be willing. But then she gets help from S/D/G and still nearly attacks them and runs away.

There's also no other point in the plot where she can really join you except the very end at best, because she runs away, does the Let It Go, she attacks her sister (and also they have to introduce the other Frozen characters separately from Elsa too as the point is they're trying to reach Elsa), then the palace is stormed by Hans and she gets locked up until she escapes. KH ignores the escape part and goes straight to Hans carrying away Elsa - then you defeat Hans in the mountain, Anna is saved, and then that's the end of the world.

If this were a differently written story then yeah Elsa should fit in, but I see why they just made the snow monster the party member here. I could see Elsa joining after the fact, but by then it's basically too late.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
San Fransokyo is unfinished garbage, good lord. Having the world be an open city for Sora to run around in was a neat idea, but the story stuff is super short and you barely do anything there, who the hell okayed that. Don't even get me started on that boss fight, whoever designed that shit should be fired.

Disney World Ranking:
Corona > Monstropolis > Toy Box > The Caribbean > Olympus > Arendelle >>>>> San Fransokyo

And maybe I'm just bad or being lvl 29 at this point is a problem, but the next boss you fight after clearing all the Disney worlds is kicking my ass right now, and I'm kinda loving it.

ultima786

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
San Fransokyo is unfinished garbage, good lord. Having the world be an open city for Sora to run around in was a neat idea, but the story stuff is super short and you barely do anything there, who the hell okayed that. Don't even get me started on that boss fight, whoever designed that shit should be fired.

Disney World Ranking:
Corona > Monstropolis > Toy Box > The Caribbean > Olympus > Arendelle >>>>> San Fransokyo

And maybe I'm just bad or being lvl 29 at this point is a problem, but the next boss you fight after clearing all the Disney worlds is kicking my ass right now, and I'm kinda loving it.

I agree it was a tad empty but nothing atrocious. And I actually really really liked The boss battle. Dodge was actually useful for this boss.

hipsterpants

Oct 25, 2017
Nomura and friends really need to lobby for more Pixar stuff in the next game. It's obvious the Pixar guys put in real effort had a lot of fun integrating their stuff into the crazy ass KH plot. Like night and day with the proper Disney worlds.

Dec 25, 2018

I posted the MP trick I think back, but someone found a way to cheese the secret boss abusing the near infinite MP trick.

Last edited:

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Nomura and friends really need to lobby for more Pixar stuff in the next game. It's obvious the Pixar guys put in real effort had a lot of fun integrating their stuff into the crazy ass KH plot. Like night and day with the proper Disney worlds.
I really want The Incredibles in the next game for a Syndrome/Omnidroid boss, and maybe WALL-E and Coco worlds as well. The more Pixar stuff we get from this point onwards the better imo.

Mediking

Final Fantasy Best Boy (Grip)
I finished Toy Box a while ago. I was impressed with how the world looked but it kept dragging on and on. Buzz was in denial about his world and seeing Woody talk trash to Xenahort number 47 is jarring lol

Im gonna go to Monstroplious now.

Im gonna upgrade the original Keyblade. I love going 2nd form.