• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
Come to think of it, the difficulty thing kinda sounds like Re:Coded's cheat system, which let you tweak things like player and enemy HP in much the same way.

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
Yeah it's nice to see that it's coming together. Won't be surprised if it ends up coming out exactly a year after KH3's release. Would be consistent with Final Mix style releases!
Yeah, there is definitely some mainstream sentiment of "Why is this taking so long?" but I think dropping their FM-style expansion in anything less than a full year wouldn't fill me with the strongest sense of confidence.

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah it's nice to see that it's coming together. Won't be surprised if it ends up coming out exactly a year after KH3's release. Would be consistent with Final Mix style releases!
With Nomura's four KHUX stories leading up to a January release, I fully believe that's when this will launch. I personally want it to be December because I just can not wait, I want it now.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This sounds great. Really hope it releases soon, I've been itching to go back to the game.

Megawarrior

Oct 25, 2017
I quit the base game after frozen world so I hope we get the juicy details about this dlc soon to decide whether or not to finish it.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Black Code is amazing.

That means I can tweak the game have a bit more HP and MP on critical?

GAME CHANGER

Last edited:

SmokedSalmon

Apr 1, 2019
I'm very excited to see what kinds of challenges could be made with Black mode. I wonder what all the options will be.

I'm super excited for all this.

Dec 25, 2018
Also, the "next month" thing literally at this point is multiple dates.

December 12th: The Game Awards

December 22nd or 23rd: Jump Festa

December 26th and 27th: Finale of KH World of Tres Tour in Yokohama

I really just want a conclusion to KH3, and we haven't had any sort of trailer for months now. Since Nomura said the new trailer would not feature anything he just said, they probably have finished the trailer and are just waiting to show it.

Gedi

Oct 29, 2017
What's the additional Disney content in this? Can't say I noticed any in the State of Play trailer last week. Bought my youngest (10) KH3 for Xmas as he's just started getting into RPG titles so haven't actually played anything in the series myself since the first on PS2.

Nahbac

Nov 11, 2018
What's the additional Disney content in this? Can't say I noticed any in the State of Play trailer last week. Bought my youngest (10) KH3 for Xmas as he's just started getting into RPG titles so haven't actually played anything in the series myself since the first on PS2.
Probably little to nothing will be Disney-related in the DLC aside from mainstays like Mickey Donald and Goofy making appearances

OP
OP
Chaserjoey

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
As far as we know, they're adding in the fairy godmother from Cinderella but that's it. There might be more, who knows.