• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Jubern

Oct 25, 2017
I... can? I'll look again, but I seem to remember that loading my Limit Cut episode save just sent me in the data hub, not the normal base game.
But maybe I remember wrong?
In that case I suppose I wouldn't be against farming boosts.

I'm playing on Normal. Thank you for the Keyblade advice, you are right and I have indeed been using Ultima all the time since I unlocked it. I don't even have Oblivion and Oathkeeper, I suppose I should work on getting them.

Hexa

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I... can? I'll look again, but I seem to remember that loading my Limit Cut episode save just sent me in the data hub, not the normal base game.
But maybe I remember wrong?
In that case I suppose I wouldn't be against farming boosts.

I'm playing on Normal. Thank you for the Keyblade advice, you are right and I have indeed been using Ultima all the time since I unlocked it. I don't even have Oblivion and Oathkeeper, I suppose I should work on getting them.

It's been a while since I did it so I don't remember the process completely but you definitely can. I think it might involve pressing square instead of x. Look around the load screen. It probably has an indication somewhere.