• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
5175.jpg

LL_Decitrig

User-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Sunderland
Home boy has never ejaculated in his life (except for wet dreams). I need something he can absolutely ravage her asshole with.

Is ravaging a female anus a universally worthy goal? I mean, wouldn't it make more sense to consult the owner of the rectum in question and ask her whether she has any preferences? You could well find that she has a completely different idea about pleasurable sex.

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Can I ask a question of all the people praising bad dragon? Why dragon cocks?

I don't have first hand experience with them but from what I heard they're good products even if you exclude the whole dragon/furry fetish thing. Not to mention they seem to generate some of the hottest amateur videos out there regardless of gender or sexual orientation.

Deleted member 7156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If your friend is such a devoted religious person, I don't think "sex toys" will be appropriate for his bachelors party.

Sexy Fish

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Get him some anal beads.

Tell him to pull them out like he's starting a lawnmower.

Edit: misread as his asshole. But seriously anal beads can be a good time if used correctly.

Also the ovipositor mentioned earlier is disgusting and fun.

Last edited:

TheCthultist

Oct 27, 2017
New York
Yeah, I get it. Why is this kind of sexual bullying regarded as okay? I'm really not sure why this uncomfortable stuff is part of how we negotiate changes of life of our friends.
Because at least half of these posts are tongue-in-cheek and aren't actual suggestions; primarily due to the ridiculousness of the situation described... It's a topic that begs to be joked about so people are having fun with it.

John Doe

Avenger
Jan 24, 2018
*sigh*

Everyone is trying really hard to get a viral thread now that the forum has been updated. "Never ejaculated in his life"

I'm sure...

Do you have cameras in your friend's bedroom or bathroom OP? I don't see how you can state such a thing otherwise.