• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Switch_KirbyFighters2_box_eShop.png

salromano

Mr. Gematsu
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yep.

Nintendo said:
MmBwwZC.png

Image link: https://play.nintendo.com/original_images/Switch_KirbyFighters2_box_eShop.png

Choose from a cast of Kirby's most iconic copy abilities—including the brand-new Wrestler ability—and duke it out to be the last Kirby standing. Familiar friends and foes like Bandana Waddle Dee and King Dedede also make an appearance as playable characters in the Kirby Fighters 2 game, available exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system.

Where did this leak from??

Nintendo Game Finder. OP linked it.

Garrod Ran

self-requested ban
Banned
Mar 23, 2018
LUCHA KIRB

LUCHA KIRB

LUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRB

blondkayvon

Oct 26, 2017
y'know this is probably one of the least-damage-causing games they could've accidentally leaked. Imagine if it had been a Mario or Zelda spinoff instead

9-Volt

Oct 27, 2017
Please have online! First one didn't have online which made it basically useless.

Gartooth

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Huh, $20 is an interesting price tag given the size of the first one.

Anyways I'm curious how Nintendo will be announcing this one.

Hinata

Jul 30, 2020
Well, color me interested. The first Kirby Fighters was pretty neat, and I'd love to see what they're gonna do for this one, especially if they're charging 20 bucks for it.

I fully expect it to be pretty bare-bones and just a neat little spinoff title, but I'd love to be surprised by something more.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
IS THAT LUCHADORE KIRBY

I swear that better be in the next real Kirby game

Corporal

Oct 27, 2017
Hrm. I remember getting the first one thinking I'd play it with my friends during downtime on our Mario Kart evenings, but never really playing it as intended. Weird.

Well maybe it'll work out this time?🤔

JimJamJones

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I got sad when I saw Fighter 2 Leaked by Nintendo and it wasn't Smash, but got happy again when I saw it was Kirby

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
YES !

Loved the original =D

Awesome to see some kirby bosses in the description and in the thumb

Shoto Kirby for the win