• The GiftBot 2.0 Launch Giveaway Extravaganza has come to a close with an astounding 8073 games given away to the community by 696 members, a huge success thanks to you! The gifting now continues with more official prizes in the new Gaming Giveaways |OT|. Leftover Steam codes are also being given away to the PC Gaming Era community.

Kiseki/Trails Community |OT| Familiar faces~, Zemurian places—SPOILER TAGS OR DIE!

Psxphile

Oct 27, 2017
Achievement Unlocked: Crossbell saga completed.

I don't have a lot to say about it. Just a pair of good ol' jRPGs from start to finish. Went in without guides so missed quite a few things (1 Agnes book... *1*!) but that didn't damper my enjoyment. I look forward to replaying Zero on PC in the near future (after CS3, heh).

Yunyo

Oct 25, 2017
Achievement Unlocked: Crossbell saga completed.

I don't have a lot to say about it. Just a pair of good ol' jRPGs from start to finish. Went in without guides so missed quite a few things (1 Agnes book... *1*!) but that didn't damper my enjoyment. I look forward to replaying Zero on PC in the near future (after CS3, heh).
lloyd_thumbs_up.jpg

So how about them Ao sidequests huh?

Dragon1893

Oct 25, 2017
Just finished Ao's prologue, had another fanboy moment when
Kevin showed up.
So good.

So it looks like Randy and Tio
are absent. Is this why they appear in CS3? I was under the impression that CS3 is after Ao.
Can anyone clear that up?