Kiseki/Trails Community|OT|Familiar faces~, Zemurian places—SPOILERTAGS OR DIE!

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I should replay the games one day, because even if it hasn't been long (~6 months or so), I already forgot some small details and plot points, and in those are some of the most interesting stuff about the series

Oct 28, 2017
OK - I'll power through. I already accidentally took a 5+ day break thanks to just having some other stuff going on, so I'll commit to just getting through these slow parts, use a guide for the sidequests, and then trust the plot snowball to carry me through the final 10-15 hours.

OK - I'll power through. I already accidentally took a 5+ day break thanks to just having some other stuff going on, so I'll commit to just getting through these slow parts, use a guide for the sidequests, and then trust the plot snowball to carry me through the final 10-15 hours.
It's interesting as it's usually it's Ch.2 that softens the resolve of most players that waver.

But let the power of Nihon Falcom Soundteam_JDK give you strength, cuz well, I'll let you find out.

Oct 27, 2017
I finally restarted Third Chapter and whew, I forgot how much I missed the Sky characters. I was pretty meh on Erebonia's cast from CS 1 and 2, but TitS just checks all the boxes for me. I also was originally put off by the dungeon crawl nature of TC, but it works wonders for the pacing. Not worrriyng about talking to every NPC or sidequests make exploring so much more fun, and the doors are awesome ways to fill in the gaps for certain characters (Kloe's talk with Joshua was awesome for example). I'm starting to get the Kiseki bug agian, even though I've heard middling things for CS III and IV (well mainly IV) :P

Thank fuck Turbo mode exists in this game though, dunno if I'd have the patience otherwise.

Oct 28, 2017
It's interesting as it's usually it's Ch.2 that softens the resolve of most players that waver.

But let the power of Nihon Falcom Soundteam_JDK give you strength, cuz well, I'll let you find out.

Wow really? Chapter 2 has been my favorite part of the game so far. The student play was amazing and wholesome (as long as you settle in and prepare for the lengthy interlude). The crusty lighthouse keeper, protecting the orphans... pretty interesting sidequests. It was great.

Hm, just got Richard. Why did they make this man so overpowered again?

Not only his STR/SPD stupid high with some good crafts, but they also gave him amazing ATS with a perfect orbment line for a caster setup? Why did they make Jossette trash AGAIN? WHY FALCOM!?

May 31, 2018
this is my first time seeing this and i am deceased
Yeah, it's pretty great. I disagree with Agate being a one-trick pony though. Dude's the only character with both (ranged) impede and delay moves. Just because you CAN Wild Rage into Dragon Dive all day long doesn't mean you SHOULD. I had the same reaction on his other "negative" though.

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone that's been bummed by Fire Emblem should go play utawarerumono

Anyone that's hyped for new Fire Emblem should go play utawarerumono

what im saying is, go play utawarerumono

Yeah, it's pretty great. I disagree with Agate being a one-trick pony though. Dude's the only character with both (ranged) impede and delay moves. Just because you CAN Wild Rage into Dragon Dive all day long doesn't mean you SHOULD. I had the same reaction on his other "negative" though.
the visor is really cute tho ngl

Oct 25, 2017
obligatory
This tier list is pretty bad

• Schera being in Mid Tier is laughable when she has turn manipulation
  • Joshua isn't Top Tier when all bosses and a fair amount of enemies resist delay in 3rd
  • Ries is at least high, given how she can function as a CP battery
  • Scythe & Olivier shouldn't be a tier apart when Olivier's orbment can be still be arranged to have an OP arts setup (due to instant access to legendary quartz) and their difference in AT is negligible
  • Kloe's debuffs got nerfed to shit and her other crafts are terrible
  • Estelle is at least mid tier for Morale & Supreme Break

imo its

Outright Broken
-Katana Jesus

Top Tier
-Kevin
-Schera
-Tita

High Tier
-Scythe
-Olivier
-Zin
-Agate
-Ries

Mid Tier
-Anelace
-Joshua
-Estelle

Low Tier
-Julia
-Mueller

Bottom
-Duh

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest problem with Josette is that the game incentivises you not to use her with her 3rd ability thingy. I forget the name, it's been ages.
She could honestly be legit mid to high tier, and she'd still be benched because no one fills her specific niche of not being used better.