• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
So I read today that Kit Kats are filled with ground up Kit Kats. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around the logistics of how that works.

This might be old and or common knowledge but I'm still baffled.

low-G

Oct 25, 2017
The first Kit Kat was not manufactured, but created, by God. It was immediately ground up and used to create 10 more Kit Kats. The rest is history.

Magneton

Banned
Jul 31, 2018

Skip to 3:40 for video evidence that Kits Kats are made with the crumbs of other, imperfect Kit Kats.

Burly

Oct 25, 2017
This is the same principal as homeopathy. At some point there was the singular Ur-Kit Kat from which all other Kit Kats are based. That bar got ground up into other Kit Kats, which some of them get ground up, ect, ect. With each generation the amount of the original Kit Kat in each bar gets smaller and smaller, but it grows in potency.

laminated

Oct 28, 2017
I miss the days when I could throw caution, as well as my blood sugar, to the wind and just gorge on Kit Kats.

itwasTuesday

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
This is the same principal as homeopathy. At some point there was the singular Ur-Kit Kat from which all other Kit Kats are based. That bar got ground up into other Kit Kats, which some of them get ground up, ect, ect. With each generation the amount of the original Kit Kat in each bar gets smaller and smaller, but it grows in potency.
It's like when you point your feed camera at the monitor.

S_Dev

Oct 26, 2017
So lets say they ran out of Kit Kats, all the Kit Kats came out perfect, or there were too much demand for Kit Kats and they ran out, and they are starting from scratch. What would they make the filling from?

Enzom21

Oct 25, 2017
Not really since the egg came first. The species that turned into the chicken laid the egg that produced the chicken.
Yes really. This is exactly that type of situation. What came first, the filling or the KitKat.
And yes, I understand evolution but this is about a KitKat and its KitKat fillings. Did you think I was literally talking about chickens and eggs?

Last edited:

Joe

Oct 25, 2017
What's really going to bake your noodle later on is when you learn that Dorito's dust is just crushed up Dorito's. In fact, without the dust, the chips would taste exactly the same. The chips themselves are flavored, they don't get flavor from the dust. The dust is added because they think the dust is integral to The Dorito Experience.

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
What was the filling in the very first ever Kit Kat? It couldn't be ground up Kit Kats because it's the very first one ever made.

Edit: Beaten like no one's business

Pelican

Oct 26, 2017
What was the filling in the very first ever Kit Kat? It couldn't be ground up Kit Kats because it's the very first one ever made.
tenor.gif

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
They aren't filled with ground up kit-kats, it's just the chocolate layers between the wafers. They recycle the irregular kit-kats rather than using fresh chocolate.

vectorj

Oct 30, 2017
is there a room in the kit Kat factories that hold Mother KitKats?
Is it a blessing rather than disgrace to be marked for a filler kitkat???