• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
H-hey there.
_DSC0355.jpg

This is a thread I make to share the probably best thing that exists on this world and to make your life a better place if you also happen to love cats!

So, what is Kitten Academy?
Kitten Academy is a cat foster's 24/7 livestream which first started on April 20th, 2016 and is located in Illinois, USA.

Kitten Academy is run by Mr. A and DJ, a married couple who simply enjoy fostering young kittens in their house until they find their furever homes.

The idea of filming their kittens, as they were growing up from tiniest to tiny, came with the momcat Hazel who was their first pregnant momcat. They decided to set up a webcam as a baby monitor, but ended up livestreaming their very first kittens birth and just never stopped since then. (Archived picturres and the video of this can be found here)
Some events like birth of new kittens, close-up streams, mailbags, kittens explore the big house and simply funny or edited clips are archived and can all be found on their website kitten.academy or on their youtube channel.
Many picturres are also being posted via Twitter, to fill your timeline with a daily dose of cuteness.

The best thing about the stream is that people, who want to adopt kittens from Kitten Academy, can watch their soon-to-be cats while they grow up, get to know their behaviours and quirks during their first weeks and don't miss even one important second of their lives. You, too, can apply for adoption of any non-faculty kitten you see on the streams and videos by visiting the application-section on their website! If I would not live on the other side of the world, I would already have adopted at least 20 one or two kittens...
Or you can simply continue watching litter after litter, awwwww-ing at your favourite kittens (ofc all of them are your favourites) when they do the clumsiest things, maybe one day even watch a new momcat give birth live while you were scrolling through ERA on your second screen... I lost track. Kittens. Cats. Cuteness.

Anyways! Videos and picturres mostly say more than words when it comes to cute kittens, so here are some you can also find in the archives! :3

_DSC4164.jpg
_DSC6401.jpg
_DSC6448.jpg
_DSC6970.jpg

And if you REALLY like what you see, you can think about supporting these wonderful people and what they do on Patreon.
Only 1$ a month gives you access to a Discord-channel, where cat-lovers chat, have fun and many adopters even continue posting updates and picturres of your favourite Kitten Academy Graduates!

Thanks for reading. o/

Courier 7

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I catch this steam from time to time before bed. Peaceful. A break from violent games, broody-anti heroes on TV, and depressing sci-fi dystopia.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I've put their streams on in the background during slow days at work a couple times, it makes for a nice distraction that my boss doesn't mind. The Textiles were my favorites, but they've graduated now. They grow up so fast...