• An old favorite feature returns: Q&ERA is back! This time we'll be collecting questions for Remedy Entertainment, makers of Max Payne, Alan Wake, Quantum Break, and Control. Members can submit questions for the next 15 hours, 33 minutes, 6 seconds. Submissions will close on Dec 12, 2019 at 12:00 AM.

Knives Out | Spoiler Thread | Whodonut?

XMonkey

Oct 26, 2017
What a terrific film, easily Rian’s most impressive work yet. Best I’ve seen all year too, including Parasite.

MrBadger

Oct 27, 2017
My biggest compliment to this film is that some mysteries love to whip twists out based on information the film never gave you, and act like it is genius they kept shit hidden from you. I really appreciate Rian giving you the pieces to the puzzle. He didn't withhold just to make himself feel smart.
You can say Steven Moffat

But yeah, a lot of mysteries really try to keep their big reveal as secretive as possible, which often involves withholding information or making the murder method so convoluted that it’s confusing and not engaging. I appreciate the fact that this movie doesn’t do that, and I don’t consider it a flaw that the identity of the killer is fairly obvious. I think figuring out twists ahead of time because the movie doesn’t withhold information makes it more fun

Figgles

Oct 30, 2017
I absolutely loved this. It was one of my favorites of the year. It has so many great little details, that I can’t wait to watch it again.