• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuno

Oct 26, 2017

Kobe Bryant died in a helicoper crash in Calabasas Sunday morning ... TMZ Sports has confirmed.

Kobe was traveling with at least 3 other people in his private helicopter when it went down. A fire broke out. Emergency personnel responded, but nobody on board survived. 5 people are confirmed dead. We're told Vanessa Bryant was not among those on board.

The cause of the crash is under investigation.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
I was literally just watching a video of Kobe and Lebron interview followed by a video of Kobe and MJ and Kobe..

Then on the side panel some live streamer had the title: Kobe Bryant DEAD

How often is TMZ wrong on this???

AcridMeat

Oct 26, 2017
Fuck man, that's sad. I just recently saw an interview with him about how his daughter started getting into basketball and it's been a really solid bonding moment.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Never get in a helicopter unless you absolutely have to, in a life-or-death situation. They have to be the most dangerous form of travel currently in existence.

treble

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I hope this isn't true. RIP.

Any other outlets reporting? I know TMZ is good at breaking news in the Thirty Mile Zone but it'd be nice to have a second source.

Status
Not open for further replies.