• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nirolak

Oct 25, 2017
I believe that would actually be their fastest selling game at this point, though I'm not 100% positive.

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
Awesome, well deserved. This was a really bold reimagining of the series, and it definitely payed off. By far my favorite God of War game, and I can't wait to see where they go from here.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
5M in a month? Disappointing.

kratosangry8hrm4.gif

Harris Katz

Apr 9, 2018
Wow... that is incredible! I wonder how many PS4 Pro bundles got moved as a result of this game! I know I upgraded to a Pro for it.

rusty chrome

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit that's a lot.

Easily my game of the generation so far, so big congratulations to SSM, it's deserved in every way.

Vaibhav

Banned
Apr 29, 2018
Bigger but fewer games. It has been trend this gen compared to last gen.

Its obvious each one has to sell more than previous gen entries. Also lot of pent up demand cause of fewer games being released.

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, Kodera breaking the usual silence outside of the official PR release from SIE press site. It's nice sometimes to get a little surprise update like this.