• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Sir Mervyn

Nov 7, 2017
Dh9xhSLUEAI6iNV.jpg

Really enjoyed this 3ds hidden gem. I hope there will be a sequel someday.

CaviarMeths

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Western Canada
I don't know if the game was underrated so much as it was overlooked. Game came out last summer when everyone was busy playing Switch, or trying to find one in store.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
It's a REALLY BAD streak for Koichi, his games are either bad or dead on arrival for these past 10 years. His two massively enjoyed games when he was in a director seat were like...Legend of Mana and SaGa Frontier I think

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Wasn't a big fan of the game, bought it because I like the Actraiserish concept of building yourself a big base to explore from but the mechanics were too indirect to be fun, you build up those shops and your income slowly goes up but there's no satisfaction to it all. Getting a new shop set up is not "yay, now I get X", it's just another small increase in your money income that does very little overall.

AgeOfZelda

Oct 27, 2017
I loved this game, I really hope we get a sequel soon - an incredibly underrated gem.

And, as to be expected from EO, this art is adorable!

Amaterasu

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I didn't pass on it and I'm glad I didnt miss it. Really enjoyed it. Give it a try if you want something a little different. Certainly deserves better sales.

Chaos17

Oct 27, 2017
France
Underrated game which had a bad timing to be released too.
I hope we see a sequel or see it being ported on Switch.

Hero-of-Time

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if the game was underrated so much as it was overlooked. Game came out last summer when everyone was busy playing Switch, or trying to find one in store.

I think this is spot on. Had it be released as a launch window title on the Switch then it would have fared far better.

I never did finish the game but I did enjoy what time I put into it.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Game was released during a terrible time. Launching a new IP when 3DS software sales were in a free-fall wasn't very smart. I hope the franchise isn't completely dead.

BGBW

Oct 25, 2017
Should really get round to getting this. Liked the look on it on Treehouse.