• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
QIsfrF4.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bi6pntcBXMw/

There you go

Much

The Gif That Keeps on Giffing
Feb 24, 2018
So ready to see more for this. Haven't played much of what Kojima's made, truth be told. I seriously look forward to what he and his team bring with Death Stranding. It looks to be a crazy title. :P

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I want gameplay not another trailer. Unless of course it's a gameplay trailer lol.

Egida

Oct 27, 2017
Kinda dissapointed the wallpaper is not a picture of Kojima and Reedus on a picnic.

Loakum

Oct 27, 2017
Come on Kojima, I love the mind fuckery of your previous trailers, but it's time to show some actual gameplay.

Kenzodielocke

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this is gameplay. Deep dive translates to gameplay to me. Although I'd be fine with something like this:

Gurish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Mar 20, 2018
Really hope that this one is another legendary Kojima gameplay reveal (with the usual story snippets) that he's been known for since the PS1 era.

Please no more "story concept" trailer Kojima. It's time for the real reveal.

Dinjooh

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
It almost feels like a nerds wet dream that these four hashtags in succession make sense:
#playstation #hideokojima #normanreedus #madsmikkelsen

But they do - they so awesomely do.

Sir Guts

Use of alt account
Oct 26, 2017
I'm ready! Kojima got mad editing skills. Hopefully there will be gameplay

UnluckyKate

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope this is gameplay. Deep dive translates to gameplay to me. Although I'd be fine with something like this:

Funny how the main theme of the game had the major plot twist in the lyrics...

words that kill

also, that trailer was incredible hype. My god. This and Nuclear are probably good contender for trailer of the generation. I get hyped as fuck just watching this, as if I haven't played the game already :'(

hotcyder

Oct 28, 2017
He's making the game in Premiere? Bold move

(I know what the decima engine is don't @ me)

matrix-cat

Oct 27, 2017
I can't wait for this game, but I feel like I've had just about as many inscrutable, out-of-context snippets of cutscenes as I need right now. Lemme see some gameplay.