• We are delighted to introduce GiftBot 2.0, the next generation of our popular gifting feature. To celebrate, we'll be giving away some incredible prizes over the coming weeks in one big Giveaway Extravaganza!

Kojima would like you to go into Death Stranding blind, TGS footage is for people that aren't convinced

Will you be watching?

• Of course not, I trust you Kojima!

Votes: 503 31.4%
  • I trust Kojima, but my hype is stronger!

Votes: 374 23.3%
  • "Words and deeds", Kojima. I'm obviously watching!

Votes: 727 45.3%

• Total voters

Lant_War

The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018

I was already not watching this, but after this comment I'm blocking anything Death Stranding related anywhere I can. Still, if he's saying this it surely must explain everything in great detail.

vestan

Dec 28, 2017
I hope this presentation gives us a good look at the Social Strand System he keeps talking about

Xenex

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I haven’t watched anything since the original reveal, so yeah I’m skipping this too.

--R

Oct 25, 2017
Sorry Kojima, but as a hype machine that needs constant info, I'm going to watch the hell out of this.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
I absolutely do not believe him and I'm going to need to see every bit of gameplay that's shown. Nothing personal, I just have my doubts based on what's been shown.

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Thinking I will skip watching this properly but likely will just skim through it.

InfinityDOK

Dec 3, 2018
Well I will be watching because nothing of this game has appealed to me. Hopefully this trailer changes that.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
FUCK FUCK FUCK!

I want to be totally surprised, but I'm so starved for footage on this game. I feel like I need it. I trust Kojima, but i need the game now.

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
Good, because what he's shown looks like poo, TGS show need to convince or else it's a $10 psn sale down the road.

Alex840

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I trust him. Even not watching though, I’m almost guaranteed to see gifs, snippets of gameplay and thread titles that will ruin it.

Hucast

Mar 25, 2019
I find this really weird. How is a bit of showing of the gameplay such a huge issue?