• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

KartuneDX

Banned
Jan 12, 2018
Dreams looks more and more impressive each genre I see recreated in it. Have they shown off anything like a fighting or strategy game yet?

darkside

Oct 26, 2017
entire tweet thread is just people saying its a NDA violation... wonder why they're so tight lipped about this

Oct 25, 2017
giphy.gif

Nothing Loud

Literally Cinderella
Oct 25, 2017
This game is nuts. I just got a beta code that I will download soon. How long is the beta for?

convo

Oct 25, 2017
That's all good , personally i am waiting on the Dreams recreation of God Hand.

TsuWave

Oct 27, 2017
its gonna be deleted soon because in the replies people are mentioning an NDA, but man that's impressive. wow.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wait, what?! You can do stuff like this in Dreams??! Mind-blown! I wish this came out while I was younger and with time to actually do something with the creator tools

gofreak

Oct 26, 2017
Is it a full recreation or just parts of the environments?

Either way, that's really nice modelling. And while you can still see some of the 'thumbprint' of Dreams, it's interesting to see a more realistic aesthetic.

Jeffram

Oct 29, 2017
That's incredible.

They should make dreams free, just imagine what would happen if 10s of millions of people had access to it.

Deleted member 18347

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I told you motherfuckers we're looking at a potential 2019 GoTY.

I've seen what a handful of creators can do in a few days. All limitations considered, this is still going to be insane.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
Is it a full recreation or just parts of the environments?

Either way, that's really nice modelling. And while you can still see some of the 'thumbprint' of Dreams, it's interesting to see a more realistic aesthetic.
i played a much earlier version of this, and it was basically an infinite loop but without the progress (which i assume will be added in the future, hopefully some of it before the beta ends)

Deleted member 30005

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
I want the Beta to end so I can play this...

Love the little details like bullet casings ejecting from his gun, the shadow of the creature on the wall.