• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017

This was their special E3 announcement. Six titles have been announced so far with more to come:

• R-Type
  • New Adventure Island
  • Ninja Spirit
  • Ys Book I & II
  • Dungeon Explorer
  • Alien Crush
5-Player Dungeon Explorer was confirmed with the multitap they'll be releasing. More details to be revealed later down the road, quick-save function is in.

TurboGrafx-16 Mini will release in NA, PC Engine Core Grafx Mini in Europe and PC Engine Mini in Japan.

CjwNrdE.jpg

kjQ5Oit.jpg

Japan-exclusive games:

D80o9N0V4AA4krs.jpg

GNolbQD.png

C1uJNZF.jpg

odw2LSM.jpg

Last edited:

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Damn. Aaaaand more Mini "consoles" I have to buy. I hope they're not too expensive.

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I mean, I think a mini console with games most people probably haven't played is cooler than getting Sonic 2 or Super Mario World for the 60th time

but at the same time do I really have faith in Konami to secure good emulation?

(the answer's no)

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
RIP Metal Gear believers

I mean, I think a mini console with games most people probably haven't played is cooler than getting Sonic 2 or Super Mario World for the 60th time

but at the same time do I really have faith in Konami to secure good emulation?

(the answer's no)

Konami got M2 to do their Castlevania collection (maybe their other ones too?) so fingers crossed

Edward

â–˛ Legend â–˛
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
I've never cared for mini consoles but this shit is right up my fucking ally.

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
2012: With all these emulation options/Virtual Console, I only need one box to play all my classic favorites!

2019: I can't wait to have 5 classic consoles under my TV!

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
So I bought my TG-16 back in like 1990 for $99, is this gonna cost more? I also got my Turbo Duo for $250 in likw 91, and both came with a lot of games.

I know Konami has a lot of the IPs so hopefully they can pull this together. Too bad all the great Working Designs localizations ae in like IP hell. What I wouldn't give for Exile and Exile 2 on this. Maybe Cadash?