• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

signal

Oct 28, 2017
Is it really THAT much of a spoiler if the official twitter is the one informing people.

Well I guess some people will still say yes, but at least don't shit on OP.

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Thanks! I really wanted to know that before finding her in the game and being surprised there! That would have been TERRIBLE!

Elfforkusu

Oct 25, 2017
9mV9avNr.jpg

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I choose to believe this is a precursor to a Xenosaga trilogy remaster.

I choose to believe this.

I choose.

Dunban

Oct 28, 2017
Come on, dude.

Did this really need its own thread? And even if it did, you don't think this just might've been the kind of thing it would be nice to discover for oneself?

Anyway, bitching aside, maybe someone should post this in that Xenosaga thread for the people claiming the Switch has no business with anything XS related :p

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can we not post such spoilers in titles? I don't care what the official Japanese Twitter account says.

CloseTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Is it really THAT much of a spoiler if the official twitter is the one informing people.
What the marketing team for a product and the consumer considers spoilers can be wildly different things. There's a reason people choose go dark on official channels.

I'm not letting what is and isn't important information be decided by people whose only job is to sell the game lol.

The Giant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Here comes the people crying spoilers. If it's announced officially it's not a spoiler.

Now here's a xeno 2 spoiler. Thanos is in the game. Nintendo made a deal with marvel to add him in as the final boss.

wonzo

Oct 25, 2017
never got to play xenosaga so i hope this means theres a remaster/remake in the works

signal

Oct 28, 2017
What the marketing team for a product and the consumer considers spoilers can be wildly different thing. There's a reason people choose go dark on official channels

After years of neogaf, I'm aware what consumers can consider to be a spoiler can be wildly different from a lot of things, but marketing teams typically don't post things that they assume the majority of people would find to be a spoiler.

Neoleo2143

Oct 27, 2017
This has got to be the best realization of Tanaka's designs in 3D. Monolith's modellers have made an excellent step forward.

Splendy

Oct 25, 2017
Thats uh, that next time maybe spoiler tag for spoilers.
this is like when goofy's death got spoiled for me in KH2

Byshop303

Oct 31, 2017
Woot! I wouldn't call the Xenosaga games the best JRPGs I've ever played (beat 1, got far in 2, never played 3) but they hold a special place in my heart. I played with someone who used to be a good friend and we had a blast reacting to and making fun of the more bizarre aspects of those games.

What about the weird anti-KOS MOS character I saw in the trailers for XS3? I always assumed her name must be SOM SOK.

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I think this "spoiler" (lolololol) is about the only thing to come out of Xenoblade 2 that has me even remotely interested in the game. Maybe this will mean an actual Xenosaga HD collection at some point soonish. I'm way more interested in something like that as opposed to this game.

Columbina

Oct 25, 2017
This is more of a "Hey look at this nostalgic character from a unrelated Xeno game/story in Xenoblade 2! Please be excited." Rather than a spoiler. Anyways thats neat pre-ordered Xenoblade 2 just now.

lame gag

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
If it's announced on the official twitter, no issue from me. You know how it is though, one person says something, people will jump on the bandwagon as if they're expected to.

Looks fucking cool though.

Vishmarx

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Oct 25, 2017
WELL now that we're all good and knowing, know that the illustrator for THIS KOS-MOS IS...

Her original one. Tanaka Kunihiko, the designer for her during Xenosaga Episode 1. VA is the original as well.

i mean world of FF had the Xenogears mech as its ultimate unlockable pokemon.
dont look too much into it.

I'd not look too much into it if not for the fact the gang's all here for THIS particular cameo.

Neoleo2143

Oct 27, 2017
Woot! I wouldn't call the Xenosaga games the best JRPGs I've ever played (beat 1, got far in 2, never played 3) but they hold a special place in my heart. I played with someone who used to be a good friend and we had a blast reacting to and making fun of the more bizarre aspects of those games.

What about the weird anti-KOS MOS character I saw in the trailers for XS3? I always assumed her name must be SOM SOK.

Play 3 and find out, 3's freaking fantastic.

monapon

Nov 9, 2017
Well now that they've opened the gates, if the DLC Blade isn't
Alvis
I'm going to be very disappointed.

okayfrog

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys: The official Twitter page posted it. It's not a major spoiler. If you are bothered by spoilers like this, you should avoid forums entirely before the release.

I would feel differently if the official Twitter page hadn't posted this.

Status
Not open for further replies.