• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

KOS-MOS?

• She's amazing..

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • Beautiful.

Votes: 41 28.3%
  • Put her in Smash!

Votes: 67 46.2%
  • Revive Xenosaga!

Votes: 84 57.9%
  • Era loves her

Votes: 18 12.4%
  • Era wants a no choice but thats impossible cuz she's a 10/10 waifu

Votes: 29 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

FiXalaS

Oct 27, 2017
Kuwait.
REVIVE XENOSAGA!
PUT HER IN SMASH!
Answer our wishes! 😭😭😭​
2b08e0d659eed0c68e103ad3a7267b2f.jpg

She's beautiful as a figure(you can buy this amazing figure now it'll release next June)

tumblr_pc4bivXUhj1rs0zxko1_400.jpg

She's beautiful in fanarts.

tumblr_p3zepbYsb41qevcs2o2_500.gifv

She's amazing in PS2.

UVZ6U3B0cGxoNXg2WkFHeE9TbEZhdDFyRkJwYjRmMnZwc3VTVDR6NS9DdEZYYTFJQ2d1UWlBPT0.gif

She's amazing in Xenoblade 2(you can buy the jrpg of the generation right now only on Switch)

LOOK AT HER
She deserves the RECOGNITION.

Dreamboum

Oct 28, 2017
I want the smelly otaku with the lightsaber who calls himself travis touchdown unironically, sorry.

Cheezeman3000

One Winged Slayer
Jan 5, 2018
I love KOS-MOS as much as anyone, but there's just not enough fan demand to justify her in Smash. I love all you diehard fans, I'm one as well, but let's be realistic here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
Settle down. She's been in like 3 whole games this decade, don't get greedy

/s, kinda. KOS-MOS is cool but she's never getting in Smash

Kapryov

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Blue hair is kinda cool, I guess.

I don't know anything about the character, sorry, and it doesn't look easy to play anything she's in now (not including Xenoblade II, where she appears to be an optional character or something). Maybe she needs to star in more games, or get the existing games ported to current gen.

jay

Oct 25, 2017
A scantily clad anime girl with built in high heels. What will they think of next?

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
liking a game is fine but this obsession with a waifu that xenosaga fans have is getting real creepy

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Email Harada so that he may revive Xenosaga for current systems. Maybe then more people'll learn to appreciate her.

OldGamer

Jul 6, 2019
In the PS2 days, I was mostly intimidated by how graphically gorgeous she was in those cutscenes.

However, she was always wasted potential despite being much of the marketing behind the Xenosaga games. She was hot, was an android, carried comically large guns, but I really can't remember much about her character-wise, just the usual teases as being more than a robot.. I personally liked the similarly robotic Ziggy more as a character. In fact, the one character I remember the most was that psychotic nutcase, Albedo.

But despite all this, she has kind a faded into obscurity.

Firima

Oct 27, 2017
Thread is full of people that never pulled S-Rare Event KOS-MOS in Xenoblade 2. I'd be salty too tbh.

I'm with you, OP. She's even good in OG Saga, and ain't nobody good in those games.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really a fan of the series (because I know nothing about it) but I appreciate people who write love letters to their favorite characters. It's adorable. So you have my sword.

Also, I like how some characters piss off ERA for no reason so I'm in.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017
I'm not really a fan of the series (because I know nothing about it) but I appreciate people who write love letters to their favorite characters. It's adorable. So you have my sword.

Also, I like how some characters piss off ERA for no reason so I'm in.
I'm guessing one reason is that a lot of people on era don't like those types of designs for female characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.