• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Last One

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Today is the first public date for the 2019 Tokyo Game Show. As soon as the general public started being let in, many attendees started making a beeline to either the Sony booth or the Square Enix to play the upcoming FFVII Remake.

bgwqpwjgvvjadxdwm0g4.jpg

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
E3 was much the same this year... lol I didn't bother, I knew I'd be playing this within a year (barring any release date postponing) .

And off course it's popular, it's FF7. :P

Chaserjoey

Oct 27, 2017
The same happened for KH3 at every show last year, and the same happened with FFVIIR at the shows earlier this year so I'm... not surprised.

But releasing a PSN demo would help with getting people to play it ;)

Advc

Nov 3, 2017
You know I would be in line waiting too if I was there. Game looks amazing.

tabris

Oct 27, 2017
I wonder if FFVII remake will be enough to change the declining (for 2 generations) console sales in Japan?

Angie

Best Avatar Thread Ever!
Nov 20, 2017
Kingdom of Corona
The snarky replies in this thread....

Glad to see people are loving the Remake. I remenber when it was announced some people were angry that was not same game they played 20 years ago, and they do not went with Turn based combat. The original's a very personal game for many fans who have strong attachments to it so it was understandable. Plus people hated the idea of the story being cut into several parts.

I was always hyped for it, depise VII was never my favorite FF game.

Mario Bilo

trying to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Jan 7, 2018
I waited for the a 10 minute demo of the game at China Joy last month for five hours. And that's in a country where ps1 wasn't exactly popular. So not very surprising

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
It never ceases to amaze me that a small company like Square-Enix can manage such a huge following for their indie titles. Who even heard of FF7R? lol, and yet here we are, people lining up in droves. I can't wait to see what they can do when they're given a real budget!

Delaney

Oct 25, 2017
The reception the game is getting is so overwhelming. This means a lot for the team, since they were pretty worried people weren't going to be happy with how he project shape up. I think it's started to show that they did a great job, so congratulations.

Jun 23, 2019
Y'all remember when everyone kept posting video of people sprinting at E3 to play BotW? This is the Japanese version of that lol. This game is about to sell gangbusters.