• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

lionpants

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I just gave it another shot and asked to be escalated to a supervisor.

Success!!

Took quite a while of convincing, but I was able to get a refund. :) It probably helped that I had only played the game for a couple hours, but they were insisting that because I had the game for a week and a half before playing it that they couldn't make an exception. I busted out the loyal customer card, etc. and eventually got it processed.

No way I'm supporting this crap (even though I did with the first game :S) any longer.

Oct 25, 2017
I just gave it another shot and asked to be escalated to a supervisor.

Success!!

Took quite a while of convincing, but I was able to get a refund. :) It probably helped that I had only played the game for a couple hours, but they were insisting that because I had the game for a week and a half before playing it that they couldn't make an exception. I busted out the loyal customer card, etc. and eventually got it processed.

No way I'm supporting this crap (even though I did with the first game :S) any longer.

I'll try that

Roy

Oct 27, 2017
Even in vanilla Destiny 1 I could tell this was going to be a scummy franchise.