• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
'sources claim'

When it happens: 'I was right'

When it doesn't happen: 'Welp something must have changed! Xoxo'

Rinse, repeat

Deleted member 93062

Account closed at user request
Banned
Mar 4, 2021
By showcase, do they mean the big grand showcase or just events? Nintendo doesn't technically have a "showcase".

NewDust

Visited by Knack
Oct 25, 2017
Well, Sony will at least have another event focusing on Spider-Man 2. I reckon

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Sony is a given imo considering everything thats been announced that wasn't at the Showcase like Stellar Blade, Lost Soul Aside, Silent Hill, Death Stranding 2, etc.

brykuhn91

Oct 27, 2017
If Nintendo didn't have a presentation sometime later this year I would be worried. They only have two announced games Pikmin 4 and prime 4.

dglavimans

Nov 13, 2019
Would not be a surprised though, they have done dual showcases in the past.
I just mean it such a nothingburger most of the time..

Hell I could be a leaker right now and say I too expect a showcase this year :p

It is irritating to me.. Certain stuff like MGS3, okay that had name and everything. Not this vague stuff

Katbobo

May 3, 2022
hmmn, these companies are making more games? that sounds pretty sus, i don't trust this

Masagiwa

Jan 27, 2018
A Nintendo Direct popping up in like September isn't gonna shock anyone
Sony doing two showcases in a year would be a new one. My bet is that they just put out a general SoP

PsyDec

Jun 3, 2019
Sources are telling me that Xbox, PlayStation and Nintendo will have other showcases at some point

jroc74

Oct 27, 2017
ah-shit-here-we-go-again-ah-shit.gif

cursed beef

Jan 3, 2021
i suppose they're using showcases as a catch all there. reckon anything we get outta sony will be a state of play at this point

Glasfrut

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
If SE holds with their FF7 Rebirth plans, then we have to see it again right? Plus Spider-Man needs a release date

Qudi

Jul 26, 2018
Yeah we seen mostly only 2023 games in the showcase event. I guess they want FF and Niche-Man out of the way before announcing new games.

KTroopA

Oct 27, 2017
London, UK
Breaking News, video game information for future releases on hardware and software will follow this post. You are informed.

Welcome

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Yeah, I don't want to make fun of the reporter or anything but this is not exactly news.

Nintendo having a Direct in the next six months is an absolute given. What would be interesting to know is if the PlayStation event is a State of Play or Showcase.

Though considering the last Showcase felt like a State of Play, I guess that doesn't really matter anymore.

Davey Cakes

Oct 27, 2017
Massachusetts
Nintendo's been somewhat predictable the last few years. I kind of hope they have a June/July Direct this year but I wouldn't be surprised if they just do the usual September thing. Maybe a Partner/Indie Direct between now and then.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way
Is this tweet supposed to be sarcasm/a joke? It comes off that way. Especially the "stay tuned" part lol. Yeah, of course there will be another Direct and State of Play at a minimum, that's what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.