• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
These comments are doing the rounds on Twitter, and while I can't verify them as the source is apparently Kinda Funny Facebook, it puts a hell of a lot of blame on Kotaku/management

RNQ8cNo.png

JHNqYeJ.png

They do line up with Laura saying she has a gag-order on Twitter and cannot speak.

Maybe it's time for Jason to enquire what Kotaku UK management is/was doing here?
wtf, guess kotaku.uk could give less fucks about accuracy as long as they got the clicks. Games writers are a dime a dozen to them too

WestEgg

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is getting more depressing, LKD was thrown under the boss hard on what was essentially a rough draft. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she and Kotaku UK part ways over this.

Hailinel

Shamed a mod for a tag
Oct 27, 2017
This is getting more depressing, LKD was thrown under the boss hard on what was essentially a rough draft. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if she and Kotaku UK part ways over this.
It is an enormous fuck-up on Kotaku UK's part, and an abuse of trust. And the sad thing is that Laura is taking all of the heat for what was apparently her boss's doing.

Finale Fireworker

Love each other or die trying.
Oct 25, 2017
United States
Just like the last thread, this conversation has become entirely about the author and not the article itself. There is nothing productive about this kind of discussion. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.