• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

D2INdbKUwAAEbXy.jpg:large

Deleted member 42

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
damn you beat me to it I was gonna name the thread Kotal Kahn Revealed for Mortal Kombat 11

IMMEDIATELY DIES BRUTALLY TO JACQUI

OmegaDL50

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
Jaqui doing jumping knee and elbow attacks.

They turned her into a Muai Tai fighter, huh...

Interesting to note that Kotal wears warpaint and him having green skin is not his skin color. Apparently different colored warpaint signifies different status among his people. An interesting twist on his background story. I like his Cat transformation special.

I like it!

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
This was likely mislabeled as the Kotal trailer, I bet they put out the original one in a bit

Weiss

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I sure am looking forward to this goober ruining everything again.

fadedbones

Oct 25, 2017
This a fuckin Jacqui showcase? Cmon NRS. She looks good but I expected more from Kotal. Digging what they showed regardless

Whompa

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think they were talking about Jaqui today. Weird how they're calling this his reveal

Deleted member 42

Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Imagine having your own reveal trailer showcasing you just getting the fucking shit knocked out of you and then cut in half

Couldn't be me

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Kotal Kahn's reveal trailer being about him getting worked and doing nothing is perfectly fitting for his character.

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wow, way to make my favorite newcomer job in his own damn trailer.

Thanks NRS.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Jaqui doing jumping knee and elbow attacks.

They turned her into a Muai Tai fighter, huh...

Interesting to note that Kotal wears warpaint and him having green skin is not his skin color. Apparently different colored warpaint signifies different status among his people. An interesting twist on his background story. I like his Cat transformation special.

I like it!

You actually see him without his warpaint in MKX during a flashback sequence.

futurevoid

Oct 25, 2017
Thread title made me laugh.

I was also confused as to why he was getting owned in his own reveal trailer. I thought at first that they were just showing off how much punishment he could take before coming back and kicking her ass but then the "Finish Him" sign came up and I was like "Welp."

flaxknuckles

Oct 25, 2017
His moves looked much more creative than Jacqui's who still looks boring as all fuck. Too bad he got Fatalitied in his own trailer.

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Jacqui's looking great in the tailor. Cassie was my favourite Kombat Kid in the last game but I think I might switch to Briggs this time around.

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
Jaquis outfit looks so generic and boring it could be from Anthem.
The head is great, though, I hope there are good alternate costumes.

CaptainKashup

Banned
May 10, 2018
Pretty sure they did that on purpose.
Jacqui has a lot of hater, for some reason, so a "Jacqui Briggs trailer" would have bombed.
Not sure this was the right way to go around that problem tho.