• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
lucebuce we made it! And by "it," I mean, "everybody mad."
424723456286785536.png

Trickster

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So weird how they're revealing characters.

Also, that woman couldn't have had a more generic design even if they tried, the whole human military outfit style they're going for is so freaking bad

TheMrPliskin

Oct 26, 2017
Jacqui looks like a lot of fun. I don't love her default costume but the two alts they showed off on stream looked fantastic.

Techno

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Are they trying to get me to pre-order for the real Kahn? because it's working.

mutantmagnet

Oct 28, 2017
This is morbidly funny. Kotal's hold up and drink blood move was ace. He put a decent showing despite jobbing.

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Jacqui looks friggin dope in this!

Lol this is the best joke, great way to get people to talk

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Damn wrecked in your own reveal trailer lol.

Irishmantis

Jan 5, 2019
Come on you know NRS love to troll

They did this on purpose over people calling Kotal a Jobber and shitting on Jacqui I'm pretty sure lol

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
Don't know why people are saying he got wrecked. It seemed like a trailer to showcase off both characters like Kano and Cassie.

I kinda feel like they are deliberately avoiding brutal fatalities on the human females for the promotional material. With how realistic now with the real actor faces, it could be a had look.

Xaszatm

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, starting with Cassie Cage the balance has slowly shifted to the reveal character taking more and more damage.

Night Terror

Feb 1, 2018
Can we talk on how the freaking AZTEC GOD becomes a DAMN PANTHER!? Also he uses a proper sword now!? Heh. Hehehehehehehehe *foams*

Nzyme32

Oct 28, 2017
I'm not sure if there was a Jaquie Briggs reveal before hand..
Assuming there wasn't, thanks OP, for not spoiling it. That finisher was pretty imaginative!

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
Omg dude got beat down and bisected in his own reveal trailer lmao. Jacqui looks more fun to play than he does

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Well at least I know why he's blue. Seems they're putting quite a bit of lore in these intros.

Dec 23, 2017
I'm just not digging the gameplay. I kind of wish that the injuries lingered during gameplay like real-time injuries. It takes away to see someone break a person leg then that person stand right back up.

ZangBa

Oct 25, 2017
The 10 seconds or so of Kotal not getting his ass beat looked cool. Would have liked to see more of him since I mained him in MKX. Jacqui looks better but I ultimately have no interest in her at all.

Baron Von Beans

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This really seems like a stealth Jacqui more than anything. No doubt a different trailer will be released showing of the Kahn-ness. Regardless, It's looking great.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who would have thought the latest MK would have so much black excellence.

Damn, Jacqui looks dope.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I have seen WWE Jobbers getting more offense in shorter matches.

Also, Jacki has an Aegis Reflector, but they wasted it on fatalities and the like?

Negaduck

Oct 26, 2017
Perfect trailer.

My dude won't get looked at as overpowered if he's getting bodied in the trailer.

tenor.gif

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'm not so sad about the lack of Reptile reveals.

This is exactly the kind of thing they'd do to him.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
I get the feeling Kotal Kahn is going to murder the fuck out of Shao Kahn. It will redeem him.

Jacqui looks great. Looking very Sagat. They really nailed the way her hair moves too. Very impressed at the attention to detail.

And Kotal's panther move means we're TOTALLY getting Beast Boy in Injustice 3. Bet.

Gunslinger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I get the feeling Kotal Kahn is going to murder the fuck out of Shao Kahn. It will redeem him.

Jacqui looks great. Looking very Sagat. They really nailed the way her hair moves too. Very impressed at the attention to detail.

And Kotal's panther move means we're TOTALLY getting Beast Boy in Injustice 3. Bet.
I think it will be the opposite. Shao Kahn will destroy him.