• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Sony didnt buy a 1% stake in Epic Games for nothing. Console version of EU5 probably being built from the ground up on PS5 and all Epic games will likely utilize PS5 hardware features such as haptics and activity cards if I had to guess.

While that is all probably true, I think it is mainly for Fortnite and any other "Event Platform-Service Game" they are working on. They want to do more with Epic's audience reach, and its probably why they made Travis Scott a PlayStation influencer (Epic was already working with him).

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
I believe he was number one most requested in a poll. My friend said her coworkers at ssm were pretty excited to see this happen lol

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
Master Chief would be nice but the obvious for me would be the other GOW (Gears) as it was an Epic developed game once. Also maybe Link or Samus would be some good Nintendo ones?

btkadams

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I really don't like the feel of Fortnite anymore (since apex released), but the blades of chaos axe skin.....

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Fortnite probably still isn't the weirdest thing Kratos has been in. He was playable in Hot Shots Golf, for instance.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Shooting guns with Kratos...
scD4ERQ3yZcbYAPApyD6uitH6T0tJu7LrXKVdJNuDHTldopbdOe8rXhPjpS74R_JqgBQL9RoyDlAhASNzGrmW8iCaM3fX4C97SGE3w4FI9x7fvMi-FhhWBM6ImUCFhumGykAlQ

modiz

Oct 8, 2018
The God of War news you have all been waiting for!
Honestly its odd for me that with a theme of "summoning hunters" they chose to use Kratos rather than Aloy unless if she is also a part of this event.

Vonocourt

Oct 25, 2017
Happy for Fortnite fans, wish I was better at the game so I could enjoy it, lol
I'm not good at building at all, but it's not hard for me to regularly get top 25 placement in matches, and the challenges/quests you do often times are better if you don't try to win.

It's really not that hard to make consistent progress if you're bad at the game. And as someone else said, Team Rumble mode is guaranteed to rack up kills since respawn is on (and it's bedlam, there's a reason why they only show kills and no deaths).

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
My guess is that the skin will drop on December 10th to coincide with TGA ahowing the trailer for GOWR PS5 (hopefully no PS4) sequel. The marketing is so predicatble.