• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tazmin

Oct 30, 2017
He should've been from the beginning but JK Rowling this now doesn't mean anything unless not explicitly shown

Phil32

Oct 28, 2017
Always fun to have one's sexual orientation made out to be nothing more than a joke.

Eolz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FR
Not going JK Rowling, but Kratos would vote for Bernie today.
He also doesn't mind crunch in the industry.

Deleted member 26156

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
"Kratos is actually bisexual"
"There has never been anything in game to suggest that you can't just say that now"
"jk get pranked"

jfc can this get any worse

OP
OP
Pekola

Pekola

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sorry everyone. In my reverie, I posted thinking that they'd actually considered Kratos as bisexual before having to portray him as heteronormative.

But at least Cory Barlog seemed to be supportive of the statement?

EarthPainting

Oct 26, 2017
Town adjacent to Silent Hill
Happy pride month, everyone. Enjoy this top jape where you get weaponised to irritate people who already dislike you, amplifying their bullshit resentments.

I'm sorry everyone. In my reverie, I posted thinking that they'd actually considered Kratos as bisexual before having to portray him as heteronormative.

But at least Cory Barlog seemed to be supportive of the statement?
Don't worry, this isn't on you.

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
Happy pride month, everyone. Enjoy this top jape where you get weaponised to irritate people who already dislike you, amplifying their bullshit resentments

Exactly this. He has managed to piss off both sides by then going back and saying 'oh no it was a joke Kratos is masc af', he should have just said nothing and let it play out. It's embarrassing

Billdrew

Apr 8, 2019
Remember everyone, Pride Month is all about trying to piss off homophobes as much as possible and incite more hatred! /s

RaulBalarezoS

Banned
Jan 22, 2019
I'm fine with Kratos being straight as he was supposed to be all this time... there is enough room to introduce LGTB characters in the future, but Kratos is fine

Deleted member 7130

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't this guy doing the whole centrist song and dance not too long ago defending "differences of political ideas"... like boogie or gamer gate or some shit?

We had a thread.

Deleted member 28131

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Really? This is blantant pandering for brownie points lol.

Nvm just seen the follow up bout him trolling.

Razmos

Unshakeable One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
I dont think he was trying to queerbait, but it's a really badly thought out "joke" which upsets the LGBT community he apparently supports who would love to actually have this representation (though Kratos is a shitty character and I wouldn't want him representing my sexuality but hey)

Also for fuck sake people read the threadmark, it's in the damn title.

Deleted member 26156

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
His intentions were good I think, but he just needs to realize he made a stupid joke, apologize, and move on. Doubling down on it just makes you look worse.

Or maybe he legitimately thinks his "joke" was funny, which is probably even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.