• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
Eric André has announced "The Eric Andre Show" character Kraft Punk (absolutely no relation to Daft Punk) is getting a new television special. "KRFT Punk's Political Party" is a "political debate show set to EDM music," and it will cover "conspiracy theories to race relations to Satan's influence on the electorate." The special will air on Adult Swim on March 8.

André recently announced that he is releasing a new hidden camera movie, Bad Trip, in October 2019. Last year saw him contribute voice acting to the Netflix animated series "Disenchantment."
https://pitchfork.com/news/eric-andres-kraft-punk-announces-new-tv-special/
WholeSecondaryBeetle-size_restricted.gif

mawX8P.gif

Get Kraft Dunk'd if old

UPDATE
Episode is currently available to stream on the Adult Swim website, airs tonight at midnight:
http://www.adultswim.com/videos/the-eric-andre-show/krft-punks-political-party

Last edited:

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
"Eric André has announced "The Eric Andre Show" character Kraft Punk (absolutely no relation to Daft Punk) is getting a new television special. "KRFT Punk's Political Party" is a "political debate show set to EDM music," and it will cover "conspiracy theories to race relations to Satan's influence on the electorate." The special will air on Adult Swim on March 8. "

What in the god damn hell you're talkin' about?

OP
OP
ctj

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
Khk-7Q.gif

I was wondering why that "LET ME IN" scene became a meme all of the sudden. I mean, Eric Andre's created a number of memes, but something about that scene from "Eric Andre at the DNC" picking up seemed suspicious, like that American Choppers meme that some company manufactured shortly before the reboot started airing.

Cynicism aside, Eric Andre's political coverage last election cycle was some S-tier comedy! If they can carry this for a whole show, I'll kind of want this to become a thing throughout the election cycle.

"Eric André has announced "The Eric Andre Show" character Kraft Punk (absolutely no relation to Daft Punk) is getting a new television special. "KRFT Punk's Political Party" is a "political debate show set to EDM music," and it will cover "conspiracy theories to race relations to Satan's influence on the electorate." The special will air on Adult Swim on March 8. "

What in the god damn hell you're talkin' about?

Words that mortal ears were never truly meant to understand. This might help, though.

WARNING: Cheese Vomit

Wamb0wneD

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Khk-7Q.gif

I was wondering why that "LET ME IN" scene became a meme all of the sudden. I mean, Eric Andre's created a number of memes, but something about that scene from "Eric Andre at the DNC" picking up seemed suspicious, like that American Choppers meme that some company manufactured shortly before the reboot started airing.

Cynicism aside, Eric Andre's political coverage last election cycle was some S-tier comedy! If they can carry this for a whole show, I'll kind of want this to become a thing throughout the election cycle.

Words that mortal ears were never truly meant to understand. This might help, though.

WARNING: Cheese Vomit

I know lol, "What in the god damn hell you're talking about" is just another dumb lesser known meme from the show. Can't wait.

gaugebozo

Oct 25, 2017
Kraft punk is my favorite part of the show. He's not the funniest part. But he's the only thing that annoys Hannibal and Eric.

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
If I didn't have work in the morning, I'd be catching this live! I wonder if we'll get Season 5 news in that Q&A? Probably not, but I'd still take another season of The Eric Andre Show any day.

vahlorie

Oct 26, 2017
Watched this on adult swim's live stream. Pretty wild shit, highly recommended to anyone that likes Eric Andre Show style humour.

Has quite a few appearances in it that Era will enjoy.

OP
OP
ctj

ctj

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area, California
I missed the stream last night. Was there anything interesting in the Q&A? I'll add it the the OP if it's archived online somewhere.

Edit: I went to the Adult Swim website to see if anything from the stream was put up. It doesn't look like the Q&A is there, but the episode is. I also found this amazing chrome extension at the bottom of the page.

Last edited:

vahlorie

Oct 26, 2017
I missed the stream last night. Was there anything interesting in the Q&A? I'll add it the the OP if it's archived online somewhere.

It was pretty good, Dan Curry talked a good bit about what goes into making something as wild as this, as well as some absurdness from Eric Andre as expected. I recorded the Q&A and can throw it somewhere online if anyone wants me to, assuming Adult Swim won't strike it down immediately or something.

Also that extension is indeed incredible, actually made me reinstall chrome just to use it.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm a big fan of Prince 2, I'd prefer him over a hologram of Prince 1

Last edited:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that was delightful. did not expect a certain someone to show up, let alone be so prominent lol
I recorded the Q&A and can throw it somewhere online if anyone wants me to, assuming Adult Swim won't strike it down immediately or something.
please do!

Kuroyume

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That was fun. Enjoyed all the round table discussions, especially when the 9/11 & Birth Certificate truthers where disrespecting the flat earther lol

Oh, and Prince 2 was a total wtf. Shame tumblr is dead because I can't find gifs of that

Zubz

Oct 25, 2017
no
This was by far the best thing I watched all year. I lost it at KRFT Punk setting up the argument between the Birther/Truther/Flat Earther combo, then bringing it back to cheese.