• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I hope Logan Paul gets knocked out but just looking at the dude he seems like a genetic freak.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
Just updated the OP with some more info.

I really really want to see Logan and Jake Paul get punched.

I really hope Logan gets his ass handed to him. That dumb fuckwit deserves a beating like no ever. His behavior before the fight really shows he hasn't changed one bit since the suicide forest incident. The brothers are such sociopaths. I don't know enough about KSI or his brother to comment on them but they seem obnoxious. Such mediocrity.

chairhome

Oct 27, 2017
Orlando
avp3-crazydiscostu.jpg

Pagoto93

Banned
Nov 3, 2017
Deji is the only one of the four I like but let's be honest, he's gonna get the shit kicked out of him.

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
KSI actually training while Logan is lifting linkin logs and doing pushups.

I hope they knock each other out and they both lose.

Nov 16, 2017
Deji doesn't seem to have a shot. I was wondering why he was scared to go shirtless. Geez the guy needs to train for another 6 months it seems. Can't see him winning AT ALL against Jake.

KSI vs Logan will be closer. I think KSI has skills but Logan looks to have all the physical advantages. Strength, stamina, reach. If KSI is to win he's gonna have to beat him with skill and strategy.

PHOENIXZERO

Oct 29, 2017
Ideally they all knock each other into long comas, especially the Paul brothers, so we never had to hear about them again.

Mona-chan

Oct 31, 2017
I hope Logan Paul gets knocked out but just looking at the dude he seems like a genetic freak.
Same here. Hoping KSI destroys Logan Paul.
But while I want Deji to beat Jake, that weigh-in doesn't inspire confidence for him.

Now that I think about your post...Logan reminds me of this:
images

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
For those who haven't heard of KSI, here's a quick video. (not his channel so don't worry about giving him clicks)

OrdinaryPrime

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I would rather give fecal matter shit into a bag by a San Francisco homeless man and left out on the street for two days my time than this waste of fucking time and space. The fact this is popular is absurd.

ThatWasAJoke

Oct 28, 2017
I would rather give fecal matter shit into a bag by a San Francisco homeless man and left out on the street for two days my time than this waste of fucking time and space. The fact this is popular is absurd.
Logaaaaaang

All my mates are excited for this, getting behind strong behind our son KSI

It's obviously absurd and stupid but also quite funny if you stop yelling at the clouds

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is it wrong to wish for a double knockout that takes both out of action for a while but doesn't irreversibly alter their and their families lives? Cos that would be the best outcome

Occam

Oct 25, 2017
I hope none of you gives these morons even a single cent.
Donate $10 to the Electronic Frontier Foundation or another noble cause instead.

Kolx

Oct 25, 2017
There're cheaper (and more entertaining) ways to watch clowns if you really want to.

Oct 27, 2017
If you want him to go away don't give clicks and attention. Any way. He's a shitty person undeserving of his lot in life so...I'll say no more.

Chopper

Oct 25, 2017
Is this that cunt who mocked the dead Japanese people? Well I hope he gets beaten up, I suppose. Either way, the human race loses.

Jan 10, 2018
There will be a lot of haters in this thread with hot takes, but they did a magnificent job promoting this, it will be watched by millions.

Money is on KSI and Jake Paul. Deji looked horrid in the weigh in:

DlYI_M_XcAAXNUr.jpg

Famous Youtubers are good at promoting.
And I thought I couldn't be surprised anymore.

Stalker

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I would like them both to be erased from the planet? Is that an outcome that Is possible?

Deleted member 42105

User requested account closure
Banned
Apr 13, 2018
I'd be shocked if this does anywhere close to a million buys. Most of all these guys audiences are children.

Might tune in for the laughs though.

FaceHugger

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
USA
Man, the world has changed. This is like if two popular kids from my high school in 2001 were going to box, only millions of people cared, and it was going to be broadcast on national TV.

For what it's worth I hope that Logan guy gets beat because from what I've seen of his videos/streams he seems like a genuine douchebag.

Brerlappin

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I don't know shit about either of them, but I saw the promo video last night, and I think its hilarious theyre promoting it like its the fight of the century but theyre both gonna have to wear headgear for the fight cause theyre both amateurs lol.