• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Falcs

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
So this is about to go down today.

I'm really keen to see Logan and Jake Paul get their asses kicked but I'm not too confident that they will. KSI might be able to win, but I have doubts about Deji..

Anyone else been following this?

Edit: Some more info...

Who Is KSI?
KSI is a British YouTuber with 18 million subscribers. His real name is Olajide William "JJ" Olatunji and he's been making videos since 31st January 2010.

He's also turned his hand to music too, releasing several EPs and just missing out on the top 10 with his debut 'Keep Up'. He participated in his first ever boxing match against fellow YouTube Joe Weller earlier this year and won with a knockout victory.

Who Is Logan Paul?
Starting out as a Vine star, Logan moved over to YouTube on 13th November 2013. He's appeared in a number of American TV shows including Law & Order and has 20 million subscribers across his two YouTube channels.

Logan was thrust into the mainstream media spotlight after posting his now infamous 'Suicide Forest' video and has since faced huge public criticism and calls for him to delete his channel.

Will KSI's Brother Deji Fight Logan's Brother Jake Paul?
Both KSI and Logan Paul have younger brothers and there are strong calls for the pair of them to step into the ring against each other on the undercard of KSI & Logan's fight.

KSI's brother Deji has called Jake out in a number of YouTube videos and now Jake has finally responded and confirmed that he will indeed be fighting Deji!

The fight looks set to take place on the undercard of the KSI vs Logan fight in August and Jake has even suggested that the winners of the two fights should battle against each other in the ultimate showdown.​

USA Press conference from earlier in the year:

London Press conference from last month:

Youtube channel for the fight: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVrQ3fgcMGF8SyowGNaZA6Q

Watch the live fight here (if you wanna pay): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXzQl-Mv6-Q

First fight starts on August 25th at 5:30pm BST, 12:30pm EST, 9:30am PST

Last edited:

NYR

Oct 27, 2017
There will be a lot of haters in this thread with hot takes, but they did a magnificent job promoting this, it will be watched by millions.

Money is on KSI and Jake Paul. Deji looked horrid in the weigh in:

DlYI_M_XcAAXNUr.jpg

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
I thought this had already passed.

I love that these are a thing. Literally beyond parody.

OP
OP
Falcs

Falcs

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Australia
There will be a lot of haters in this thread with hot takes, but they did a magnificent job promoting this, it will be watched by millions.

Money is on KSI and Jake Paul. Deji looked horrid in the weigh in:

DlYI_M_XcAAXNUr.jpg
Yeah, that's my thoughts on it too. I'd like Deji to win because I can't stand Jake, but watching some of Deji's sparring videos, he just seems really scared of pain.

BLOODED_hands

Oct 25, 2017
I mean..... One has "legit" boxing training and the other has wrestling and "athleticism". It's up to you to decide who you think would win in a boxing match.

Let's go KSI.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
t1535214600z1.png

Trailer:

Buy the Pay Per View here ($10 USD):

First fight starts on August 25th at 5:30pm BST, 12:30pm EST, 9:30am PST

Last edited:

KillLaCam

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Seoul
Idk why someone would pay to see below amateur boxing. Yet here we are.

I do hope Logan loses so I don't have to hear about him wanting to go mma with his "athleticism '' anymore

Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
I don't know who KSI is, but hopefully he's not as bad as Logan "suicide forest" Paul so I can root for the latter to get knocked the fuck out.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Fess up which one of you actually paid and is watching this? Is it over? Who won?

Can't lie I do have a morbid curiosity just not enough to give either of these two $10

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Just did a Google search and I'm shocked at how many legit outlets seem to be giving this event promotion/coverage. It even has a Wikipedia page dedicated to it and think piece articles with boxing analysts weighing in.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Just did a Google search and I'm shocked at how many legit outlets seem to be giving this event promotion/coverage. It even has a Wikipedia page dedicated to it and think piece articles with boxing analysts weighing in.

It has big money attached. And its a cynical way to get young people interested in boxing.

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
Not a big KSI fan, but I really hope he smacks up Logan. Deji is fucked though, he looked like crap at the weigh in.

TaterTots

Oct 27, 2017
First time I heard of this. Who could I possibly root for? Aren't they all assholes?

Can someone provide more information than the OP has? When is it? Where can I watch it? Does it cost money?

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
I heard Logan paul was aiming to fight in the UFC after this. I'm really hoping I heard wrong.

Oct 27, 2017
Your daily reminder that the shitbag Logan Paul is dating Chloe Bennett because life isn't fair and is never going to be fair.