• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SK4TE

Banned
Nov 26, 2017
1m people watching this on Twitch and not paying a penny towards this circus is hilarious and Twitch not taking the streams down because it's taking money away from YT is even more hilarious
They said they had Olympic level copyright protection out there for this, lol.

Oct 25, 2017
So obvious, can see it from a mile away. Draw to hype up the rematch in February, make even more money. These two are laughing their way to the bank.

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
The announcers did a good job making this exciting, well done to True Geordie

True Geordie is the ONLY person worthy of respect in this circus, arena, and general population of dunces. The guy is a man of integrity and an example of hardworking talented YouTube personality.

EDIT: Honestly this whole debacle is beneath him but I understand career moves when I see them and he at least tries to bring some gravitas to the shit show.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Fuck that, we had a 58-57, it should have gone to KSI.

I'm not paying for a rematch though. I got worked paying for this, should have known better this would have been underwhelming.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Not too unexpected but anti-climatic as fuck.

Ref saved Paul's ass from getting KTFO in those last 30 seconds.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Thing is you just know some of these high level fights won't even come close to the entertainment factor that this did.

Just something satisfying about seeing two people put it all out there and just bang it out. Fuck some of the best UFC fights have been when both fighters just throw down.

Have you watched Justin Gaethje fight? He might not be the best but he's one of the most entertaining fighters in any combat sport.

Novel Mike

Oct 25, 2017
Somehow I feel like they would have declared it a draw even if one of them had knocked the other out XD