• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

SinkFla

Oct 26, 2017
Pensacola, Fl
It was a draw? I turned it off as soon as I saw a moonshape faced white man look like he shit his drawers. KSI totally won that lol. Thanks for the free viewing, Twitch.

Vas

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Draw was the right call. It would happen in a real pro boxing match, too.

Much respect to pro boxers, btw. These are two really fit guys and they looked dead after 3 rounds. Seeing the big guys go 12 with 10x the movement and power, it blows my mind what kind of freak conditioning they gotta have.

Shogun

Oct 27, 2017
Have you watched Justin Gaethje fight? He might not be the best but he's one of the most entertaining fighters in any combat sport.

Yeah of course, been watching since UFC 1 on shady bad quality VHS tapes. Gaethje is indeed a very entertaining fighter and the main event should be a fun fight, saying that the whole main card has potential.

Oct 25, 2017
So neither has to worry about looking bad to their fans and now they can try to sell some sort of rematch while continuing this fake ass feud for months on end?

Definitely real guys.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
They were overselling a lot of punches..the smallest touch at times.

Draw is not outlandish, only because of the first 2 rounds, but KSI did have a better composure overall and think was slightly better overall. The last few rounds really showcased that... not that far off from a knock down

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For all those saying it was rigged - wouldn't it be incredibly difficult for two super-amateur boxers to fix a result without it being immediately obvious they were trying to tank?

Amiablepercy

Banned
Nov 4, 2017
California
They were overselling a lot of punches..the smallest touch at times.

Draw is not outlandish, only because of the first 2 rounds, but KSI did have a better composure overall and think was slightly better overall. The last few rounds really showcased that... not that far off from a knock down

Logan really talked such a big game and as the favorite and having the body type advantage it all goes to make him look even more foolish. So that's a win who are tired of the Paul Brothers. I wonder how he spins this on his next vlog. Pathetic.

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Was still hoping to see a knockout in either of the Paul matches. Damn. I'll cdoss my fingers for the rematch.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
Best Boxing Event since Joshua vs Klitschko tbh

KIS won imo but I feel like Logan takes the rematch

If he didn't get gassed he would've WAXED KSI
Paul was losing as soon as KSI figured out how to close the gap way before he started gassing.

He was cocky because he had the 4 inch reach advantage, but seemed to mostly only use the jab to keep KSI away and hope to land big shots. Once KSI just started landing that big overhand right over and over and rushing Logan with a flurry of punches, he had no answer.

KSI had better head movement, neither seemed to have good technique, but Logan only seemed dominant when he was jabbing and planted like a tree. When KSI got him off balance, Logan lost all his effectiveness, and when he started gassing all his punches had no weight behind them.

Last edited:

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Fuck youtube for giving Logan Paul more of a platform than he already has. I guess he's officially redeemed in their eyes as a company. "Don't be evil" my ass.

Evildeadhead

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah of course, been watching since UFC 1 on shady bad quality VHS tapes. Gaethje is indeed a very entertaining fighter and the main event should be a fun fight, saying that the whole main card has potential.

Ha, you've been watching it longer than me, I started around GSP's time. The card isn't the greatest on paper but there should be a few good scraps and Johnson vs Fili has some serious potential to be fun.

zsynqx

Oct 25, 2017
Sums it up
DlefgjcU4AAq0OW.jpg

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
It was an actual dance before it was added to Fortnite.
I mean, all dances in Fornite are a thing before they get added to the game, but obviously Fornite is huge and could have been what added to the popular spread of something.

I was just wondering if that was the reference, since I assume everyone is big off YouTube and maybe this guy is a streamer.

May 30, 2018
Paul was losing as soon as KSI figured out how to close the gap way before he started gassing.

He was cocky because he had the 4 inch reach advantage, but seemed to mostly only use the jab to keep KSI away and hope to hit big shots. Once KSI just started landing that big overhand right over and over and rushing Logan with a flurry of punches, he had no answer.

KSI had better head movement, neither seemed to have good technique, but Logan only seemed dominant when he was jabbing and planted like a tree. When KSI got him off balance, Logan lost all his effectiveness, and when he started gassing all his punches had to weight behind them.

You're right, but I feel like for a guy like KSI who had pretty much a year of training over Logan, that he didn't really impress me

Logan seems like the better athlete, and is just so much bigger

Another 5 months of training and he could overwhelm KSI imo

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
They made 8 million fucking dollars with this shit? Fucking christ.
Way more than that. Tickets to see it live costed upwards of 100 bucks, some of the better tickets being 350+ and there were ~20k live viewers that paid at that price. Plus merch, sponsors, etc etc.

I feel bad for any poor sap who wasted money on this.

Playco Armboy

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
idk why you guys are feeling bad for people who spent money on this

it was $10 lol, the pity should go to those who watched Happytime Murders or The Meg